I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Damian264

Re: I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Post by Damian264 »

Pyat does have a lot of r@pe action and even offers some girls birth control pills. In South of the Border one girl is not permitted to take these pills. Would it be feasible for Pyat to introduce a few 'big tummies', into the compound in which girls are kept (in a subsequent comic), for those of us who find the subject entertaining, :?: ?
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Russian wife 2 also has pregnancy more please
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

[Wholly agree with you ponygirlrider3.

I did exchange with one of 'our' artists who said he had a story which included enforced pregnancy but was unsure if he would publish it.

Whilst I would not wish to force artists to go against their ethics, the subject is stimulating in that it is the ultimate means of controlling the female body. The initial r@pe is a serious enough physical assault but the enforced 'labour' of carrying an unwanted child inside the body of the female is a psychological assault as well as a physical one.

I feel sure most readers are aware of this.

Whole site is still brilliant Sorry to have lost Nuria
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Damian264 wrote:[Wholly agree with you ponygirlrider3.

I did exchange with one of 'our' artists who said he had a story which included enforced pregnancy but was unsure if he would publish it.

Whilst I would not wish to force artists to go against their ethics, the subject is stimulating in that it is the ultimate means of controlling the female body. The initial r@pe is a serious enough physical assault but the enforced 'labour' of carrying an unwanted child inside the body of the female is a psychological assault as well as a physical one.

I feel sure most readers are aware of this.

Whole site is still brilliant Sorry to have lost Nuria
which artist
vonbach

Post by vonbach »

Agreed this is a major kink of mine. I want to see more forced pregnancy.
Also I'd appreciate it if they labeled the comics for themes, just so we know.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Pleased to see Hines and riodoro both starting the theme of forced breeding. Hope graphics are also used throughout pregnancy. Pony girl rider I did ask our artist if I coul d name him about his use of same subject by no reply.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Pregnancy is not so common a fetish, so steering the course of an entire story intended for thousands to view in order to satisfy the tastes of one or two readers is simply not very realistic. To include something in a comics story that will make a few happy, but possibly turn off or offend a huge number and hurt the success of the comic? Not very smart.
You should probably discuss some custom illustrations and commissions with your favorite artists.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Hi Ponygirl Rider

Is it possible that Slasher will accede to our request in his latest 'BREEDERS' ???

Regards

Damian264 :44
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

8-) Hi Ponygirlrider.

In BREEDERS:-

WELL Slasher did as requested and the theme has been forced pregnancy and the last three pages PRODUCE the result.

Well done Slasher

D
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

ROBERTS wrote:Pregnancy is not so common a fetish, so steering the course of an entire story intended for thousands to view in order to satisfy the tastes of one or two readers is simply not very realistic. To include something in a comics story that will make a few happy, but possibly turn off or offend a huge number and hurt the success of the comic? Not very smart.
You should probably discuss some custom illustrations and commissions with your favorite artists.
We can do that ?
Life is a party