I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Marlene38EE

Re: I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Post by Marlene38EE »

ROBERTS wrote:No, not really. It's pretty simple. Me, I just don't get sexually excited about a pregnant girl. No wood for me there. And if there's no wood, there's no art. I find it impossible to get up the dedication to draw a subject I don't care about, drawing takes total focus and a connection to the subject and without that I just can't do it. I am far too in love with smooth, sleek, gently curved young bodies in helpless fuckable poses. That's what I love.
And please don't ever stop doing Your Art, Your way!!
I'm sure there's many who'll echo me on that!! :)

~Marlene~
~Marlene~
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

It is a great shame that no one seems to use this theme. There are precedents in real life. The Americans had slave breeding many many years ago, as did the Nazis in WW2 and even the Russians ; many years ago.

Found this example which is pretty reasonable:-

http://www.clubtorturesru.com/cpg1410/d ... =667&pos=0
Also this one:-

http://www.clubtorturesru.com/cpg1410/d ... 667&pos=37
Last edited by Damian264 on Fri May 18, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Damian264 wrote:It is a great shame that no one seems to use this theme. There are precedents in real life. The Americans had slave breeding many many years ago, as did the Nazis in WW2 and even the Russians ; many years ago.
I use it in my writing, at present a 9 chapter story that just saw it's 10th chapter start tonite.
As you say, there are historical precedents, and going back further into history, you can find it always following the footsteps of war to one degree or another.
Unlike other stories, I worked out the 'why' and the goings-on behind the action because I wanted it to be believable, erotic, and frightening...kind of a thriller to get the heart pounding because there's elements that tie in with some things happening in our world these days.
~Marlene~
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Marlene38EE wrote:
Damian264 wrote:It is a great shame that no one seems to use this theme. There are precedents in real life. The Americans had slave breeding many many years ago, as did the Nazis in WW2 and even the Russians ; many years ago.
I use it in my writing, at present a 9 chapter story that just saw it's 10th chapter start tonite.
As you say, there are historical precedents, and going back further into history, you can find it always following the footsteps of war to one degree or another.
Unlike other stories, I worked out the 'why' and the goings-on behind the action because I wanted it to be believable, erotic, and frightening...kind of a thriller to get the heart pounding because there's elements that tie in with some things happening in our world these days.
Is there a site you go to to find bdsm couples
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:
Marlene38EE wrote:
Is there a site you go to to find bdsm couples
I've heard of dating sites that cater specifically to people in BDSM and Fetishes. Husbnd's told me that some couples in BDSM are both Dominants, each with their own slaves/submissives...so I guess they'd advertise for slaves on sites like that also, and to just establish contact with other Dominants just for the purpose of making like-minded friends.
Dont know much about online dating obviously, but I hope I helped a little.
~Marlene~
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

hansmoleman wrote:It seems there is demand for it, I'm sure eventually one of the many talented artists will try it here, but I would not have them alter their art which they do best.

I personally am indifferent about it, but I don't want to see pregnant women in BDSM, although integrating the threat of it (without it actually happening) in a comic could be different and amusing.
Agreed, completely!! I have pretty much zero drawing skills, so I have a lot of respect for Artists, and that means not 'pushing' them also. IF they choose to work with this topic, great! If not, perfectly understandable and acceptable.

As you basically say, it's the 'Threat' that's more important. Seeing the pregnant woman later in the story, not really necessary.
~Marlene~
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Damian264 wrote:
ponygirlrider3 wrote:Any other fans agree with me.
Wholly agree with you. This is a subject about which too little is depicted. Thanks for bringing it to the fore again

Found this little gem recently:-

http://www.clubtorturesru.com/cpg1410/d ... =667&pos=0
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I like the fact that fernando finally put pregnancy in one of his comics. I hope to see more of the artists follow this trend
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Id didnt follow all the conv, but in wich comic did Fernando included pregnancy :P? Please :)
Life is a party
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

ifob8 wrote:Id didnt follow all the conv, but in wich comic did Fernando included pregnancy :P? Please :)
sex wars 3 at the end