I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ponygirlrider3

I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Any other fans agree with me.
ifob8

Re: I wish to see more forced pregnancy

Post by ifob8 »

Indeed, forced pregnancy turns me on quite a bit :roll: :mrgreen:
Life is a party
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Yep, that would cause even more degradation to the victim & the risk of all these r@pe. I'm not exactly into seeing a preganant woman getting f'd but like what led up to it. If I remember correctly, Cagri's 'Apeworld' series did it rather well (IMO) through various reasons:
1) It's animal & human (nothing against human, but a little more intriguing or more demeaning for the victims if it weren't the same species)
2) You see them getting a baby bump, we never see the beating/forced sex when they're in that status but do a time skip
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

So in Ape World serie, we actually see women giving birth? Do we see any birth in any dofantasy (or other artists) comics?
Life is a party
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Actually, we don't see the birth giving, & that's the pt. I'm trying to make. It actually concluded when 9 months are up & time skipped a few yrs later at the start of the sequel. That's the line that I'm going to draw.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I see
Life is a party
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:Any other fans agree with me.
Wholly agree with you. This is a subject about which too little is depicted. Thanks for bringing it to the fore again
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I even enjoy it when the r@pist threaten them with pregnancy. heck I wouldn't even mind seeing a forced pregnancy test. I love the idea of getting multiple women pregnant at the same time
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:I even enjoy it when the r@pist threaten them with pregnancy. heck I wouldn't even mind seeing a forced pregnancy test. I love the idea of getting multiple women pregnant at the same time
Glad to see the latest item from Mr Hines has started to address the subject. I look forward to seeing more of the same. Thanks Hines
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Damian264 wrote:
ponygirlrider3 wrote:I even enjoy it when the r@pist threaten them with pregnancy. heck I wouldn't even mind seeing a forced pregnancy test. I love the idea of getting multiple women pregnant at the same time
Glad to see the latest item from Mr Hines has started to address the subject. I look forward to seeing more of the same. Thanks Hines

Hines?