EVERYONE: Stand by for a very serious announcement

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Mr.Farrier

Re: EVERYONE: Stand by for a very serious announcement

Post by Mr.Farrier »

DarkPlayer wrote:
Mr.Farrier wrote:
Why did you come back and post that after already having responded? You are not coming across very well in a time when people should be thinking of others and not themselves.
Sorry Mr. Farrier,

but the truth by now is:

Exaxt now, we don't know to whom we should thinking or to what we should thinking.

Waiting for the announcement ...

I don`t think you saw his abusive remark which has been removed by admins.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

For your information, Mr Farrier, I removed that remark myself...not because it was abusive...which is a blatant lie...but because this one was more humorous. Lighten up,man!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

DarkPlayer wrote:
comicglutton wrote:
Don't get me wrong...Predondo is world class.. I would willingly buy any comic of his. It's just that a lot of my favourites have gone. But here's to the future...
No, I don't get you wrong.

My love for bdsm artwork started with Templeton. He was the greatest for me.

But all I wand to say is:

There are new good artist to start. Now and in the future.

In Germany we see "Niemand ist unersetzlich". Don't know if there is a smiliar sentence in english, but it means "Nobody is irreplaceable".

Very true, Darkplayer, no one is irreplacable. However, their styles were very unique, Wayne Wine especially. I won't argue that the current crop of artists are very good. I think the future is bright. ;)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

DarkPlayer wrote:
Mr.Farrier wrote:
Why did you come back and post that after already having responded? You are not coming across very well in a time when people should be thinking of others and not themselves.
Sorry Mr. Farrier,

but the truth by now is:

Exaxt now, we don't know to whom we should thinking or to what we should thinking.

Waiting for the announcement ...
Thankyou, Darkplayer, I couldn't have put it better myself. :)
Mr.Farrier

Post by Mr.Farrier »

comicglutton wrote:For your information, Mr Farrier, I removed that remark myself...not because it was abusive...which is a blatant lie...but because this one was more humorous. Lighten up,man!
So I`m a liar am I? You`re such a charmer.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Not sure what you two snipping at each other is actually achieving? Does one of you win the Internet if you beat the other one?

Can we just go back to being frustrated at not knowing anything and not being able to help?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

It's now official. Check Dofantasy News.

And boys, remember. winning an internet arguement is like winning the special olympics.
No matter how well you did, you're still a retard.

Peace children. Peace.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Glad someone finally said that.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Mr.Farrier wrote:
comicglutton wrote:For your information, Mr Farrier, I removed that remark myself...not because it was abusive...which is a blatant lie...but because this one was more humorous. Lighten up,man!
So I`m a liar am I? You`re such a charmer.
For a man lecturing on 'dignified silences' you seem suddenly to have found a lot to say! Anyway, with the sad news of Nuria's demise..it would be insulting to continue this silly discussion. Matter closed.