EVERYONE: Stand by for a very serious announcement

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Mr.Farrier

Re: EVERYONE: Stand by for a very serious announcement

Post by Mr.Farrier »

A premature extrapolation.

why people can`t hold a dignified silence i`ll never know.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Indeed. It is entirely premature and counterproductive to speculate under the circumstances.

The best assumption until provided with information to the contrary is that things will continue as before.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

comicglutton wrote:
A liitle premature to speculate, but can dofantasy ever be as good without Nuria? You say she was a hands-on kind of person. Could her successor show the same kind of commitment? Templeton, gone. Wayne Wine, gone. Fernando, possibly. 3 reasons I joined in the first place, all those years ago. Will new talent still be sought? I don't wish to cancel my membership just yet... I will have to see how things turn out.
For me it's not that artists quit drawing bdsm stuff, like Templeton or Wayne Wine do (I joined for them in the past too.)

For me it's how they left. They gone without an "Good bye". It's irritating for me.

But I think - as in our reel life jobs too - good one left, good one come. With Montal, Moffett, Predondo (and for me most Ted Owen) there are worthy successors.

I don't know how things going on here. But I think commitment is one thing needed to run a business. But the second is professionalism. Im my opinion that includes to run a business under the circumstances of a personal change.

I've cancelled my both subscriptions to bdsmartwork and bdsmcagri last week - but the only reason was the lack of information and the fear the site is suddenly offline without any chance to cancel after that directly.

BUT I WILL JOINED AGAIN immediatley to both sides again, after dofantasy posted the long announced statement.
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Don't get me wrong...Predondo is world class.. I would willingly buy any comic of his. It's just that a lot of my favourites have gone. But here's to the future...
Last edited by comicglutton on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
leoma02134

Post by leoma02134 »

will miss her.
Last edited by leoma02134 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I know, and I apologize for all the time elapsed. I am working with Begonia now and we hope to make the official statement shortly.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Mr.Farrier wrote:A premature extrapolation.

I'd be grateful if you would hold a dignified silence.....like forever!
Mr.Farrier

Post by Mr.Farrier »

comicglutton wrote:
Mr.Farrier wrote:A premature extrapolation.

I'd be grateful if you would hold a dignified silence.....like forever!

Why did you come back and post that after already having responded? You are not coming across very well in a time when people should be thinking of others and not themselves.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

comicglutton wrote:
Don't get me wrong...Predondo is world class.. I would willingly buy any comic of his. It's just that a lot of my favourites have gone. But here's to the future...
No, I don't get you wrong.

My love for bdsm artwork started with Templeton. He was the greatest for me.

But all I wand to say is:

There are new good artist to start. Now and in the future.

In Germany we see "Niemand ist unersetzlich". Don't know if there is a smiliar sentence in english, but it means "Nobody is irreplaceable".
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Mr.Farrier wrote:
Why did you come back and post that after already having responded? You are not coming across very well in a time when people should be thinking of others and not themselves.
Sorry Mr. Farrier,

but the truth by now is:

Exaxt now, we don't know to whom we should thinking or to what we should thinking.

Waiting for the announcement ...