Serious trouble !!!

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
DarkPlayer

Re: Serious trouble !!!

Post by DarkPlayer »

comicglutton wrote:
Don't go, Darkplayer. You're a bit of a loose cannon, but fun to have around. The site wouldn't be the same without you. :22
Not planned to go.... I like the comics here as each other do.
But it's lonely to be the only one who says what sucks here.
So better to be quiet, I think.

Maybe argue sometimes, because it's hard in english, with the wrong tone. It's sad if I was perceived as a loose cannon. That's not my intention. Never !

But the lack of information here - now and in the past too - for me it's really an offense.

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I am a firm believer in free speech. We are all entitled to express our opinions..even if not everyone agrees. This forum would soon become very boring if we all agreed with each other.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

comicglutton wrote:
I am a firm believer in free speech. We are all entitled to express our opinions..even if not everyone agrees. This forum would soon become very boring if we all agreed with each other.
Totally agree :22

But if an artist like Roberts abuse his special position to offend a customer (don't worry - I'm only one german of 80 million) - I think - then we have a limit exeeded.

I acknowledge that I'm obviously the only one who are not satisfied.
And there is nor eason alking to myself.

Thank you for your kind words, comicglutton.

I'm not quiet at all - but to the lack of information here - I've said all now. Things will only change here - if most of us (and not only me) demand changes in behavior. Unless everyone is satisfied - nor reason for me to whine any longer.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Quite right too. I'm friends with a few Germans and most of them moan and complain a lot more than you do darkplayer! I think it has less to do with your specific nationality and more to do with your own personality.

See, no racially offensive comments here! :D
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Sarenaph wrote:
Quite right too. I'm friends with a few Germans and most of them moan and complain a lot more than you do darkplayer! I think it has less to do with your specific nationality and more to do with your own personality.

See, no racially offensive comments here! :D
At least I attack no one's personal.

But you're right: That has to do with my own personality 8-)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Why so hostile DarkPlayer? No one is attacking you, because you attacked first. Everything which happens is not a personal attack meant to ruin your fun. Yes, you're one German in 80 million. I'm one American in 350 million. Like those odds? I do.
Now listen....I am in direct contact with Management...there is a very serious issue which you all will be informed about. YES, it has caused some operational issues for a little time, there is no problem now. Updates were missed, some customers did not get support responses..there is a very good reason for this, and I am not at liberty to just tell you. I don't own DoFantasy and do not make decisions for the Company.
But I am a very old, very close friend of Nuria. This is about her. please calm down.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

I think many of us agree with you DarkPlayer. I am worried about the lack of communication and worried that a group of websites and comics I have grown to enjoy over the years might be in trouble. I am also worried for Nuria as it is her hard work that made all this happen to begin with.

So don't go anywhere, stick with us and I'm sure it will all be explained. It's the not knowing that is driving us all mad!
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Oh and as an aside to both Darkplayer and Roberts, I consider myself one human being in about seven billion so if we are going to play the numbers game I win! 8-)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

There is no point in useless controversy at this time, can we agree?
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Roberts is the current situation related to Fernando's disappearance?