Serious trouble !!!

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
DarkPlayer

Serious trouble !!!

Post by DarkPlayer »

It seems like dofantasy.com isn't working anymore.

Try to buy a comic this morning and failed.
There is "No reply" from the site.

Try to asking "support@do-bill" too - but no chance.

Try to cancel my subscriptions of bdsmartwork.com.
But no chnace.

It seems like The billing company doesn't work.
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
LOLord

Re: Serious trouble !!!

Post by LOLord »

I think it's just temporary! I really hope so!
super
Administrator

Post by super »

VXS, our payment company, was having an outage.
There are no technical issues, it was just for a short while. A pity yuo were in that time frame having to experience this. Still 99.99% up-time a year leaves a lt of time to be offline. So VXS is well within their promise.
DarkPlayer wrote:It seems like dofantasy.com isn't working anymore.

But no chnace.

DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

super wrote:VXS, our payment company, was having an outage.
There are no technical issues, it was just for a short while. A pity yuo were in that time frame having to experience this. Still 99.99% up-time a year leaves a lt of time to be offline. So VXS is well within their promise.
DarkPlayer wrote:It seems like dofantasy.com isn't working anymore.

But no chnace.

Fine, but how about telling us what's going on with dofantasy.com and bdsmartwork.com.

Any news from the Administrator ???
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

DarkPlayer, are you in such a hurry? Is there a spaceship for Jupiter you might miss if you don't know everything right now? Why don't you calm down.
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

@DarkPlayer, please understand. This is a serious and deeply personal matter.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Please don't take his reactions as indicative of anyone's position or feelings other than his own.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

ROBERTS wrote:
DarkPlayer, are you in such a hurry? Is there a spaceship for Jupiter you might miss if you don't know everything right now? Why don't you calm down.
Dear ROBERTS,

First my question here related to the failed technical possibilities to cancel sbscription or to buy comics. So no hurry.

Second, super - who replied - is the Administrator of the board, so maybe he konow something about what's going on.

Third, you say "it's serious" and "it's more worse you could ever imagine". So I have no understanding for the continue of the disinformation.
Hope these problems have no direct impacts on us customer (for example stolen datas ???)

Fourth, I think it's a bit strange if an Artist starts an attack on a customer.

It seems like you have a problem with me and with the germans genrally.

But anyway, I'm not in hurry.

But dofantasy isn't a sect and I'm not a sectmember.

I'm only a customer and spend hundred of EUROS to buy comics.

My expectation on dofantasy is the same as I have in my next supermarket or gas station.

I only expect: reliability, honesty and transparency.

And this is really not the first time that's Nuria is disappeared for weeks without a notice.

In case of personal serious trouble of her, I hope everything will be fine again soon. My annoyance hasn't anything to do with Nuria in person.
It's only the way this site is running.

So I'm neither "Hot headed" nor "in hurry".
And I'm very calm.

But I see it seems like I'm the only active member here who is angry with the kind of treatment. So I'm quiet now.

My trust in this site is totally broken. No fun to be a member any longer.
Ans I think the community isn't the same after this.

So good bye.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Lets not get carried away yet. I've not seen or heard anything that says DoFantasy or its projects are going anywhere. The recent delays are, I suspect, connected directly to the terrible news alluded to by ROBERTS. Lets hold off jumping ship or giving away valuable material until we know what is happening and what the future holds.

1) Let us confirm and then react to the news in an appropriate way. If it affects people's lives outside of the sites then let us keep some perspective on what is important (here's a hint, it isn't the delay in getting bdsm comics into our hands)

2) let us, after a respectful period of reflecting on 1) , look at what the future holds for DoFantasy. There are several of us who are happy to get more involved to safeguard its future if that is what is necessary.

3) Let us use some of the passion and talent here to build on the after effects of the present situation, rather than drive further damage.

That's my intentions. I'm happy to share company with anyone who feels similarly.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

DarkPlayer wrote:
ROBERTS wrote:
Dear ROBERTS,

First my question here related to the failed technical possibilities to cancel sbscription or to buy comics. So no hurry.

Second, super - who replied - is the Administrator of the board, so maybe he konow something about what's going on.

Third, you say "it's serious" and "it's more worse you could ever imagine". So I have no understanding for the continue of the disinformation.
Hope these problems have no direct impacts on us customer (for example stolen datas ???)

Fourth, I think it's a bit strange if an Artist starts an attack on a customer.

It seems like you have a problem with me and with the germans genrally.

But anyway, I'm not in hurry.

But dofantasy isn't a sect and I'm not a sectmember.

I'm only a customer and spend hundred of EUROS to buy comics.

My expectation on dofantasy is the same as I have in my next supermarket or gas station.

I only expect: reliability, honesty and transparency.

And this is really not the first time that's Nuria is disappeared for weeks without a notice.

In case of personal serious trouble of her, I hope everything will be fine again soon. My annoyance hasn't anything to do with Nuria in person.
It's only the way this site is running.

So I'm neither "Hot headed" nor "in hurry".
And I'm very calm.

But I see it seems like I'm the only active member here who is angry with the kind of treatment. So I'm quiet now.

My trust in this site is totally broken. No fun to be a member any longer.
Ans I think the community isn't the same after this.

So good bye.
Don't go, Darkplayer. You're a bit of a loose cannon, but fun to have around. The site wouldn't be the same without you. Oh, and I love Germany and the Germans. I have been there many times, Koln, Dusseldorf, Bonn, mainly. A beautiful country full of incredibly beautiful women. ;) :22