What do you think about talent of chinese artist?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
blacklion

Re: What do you think about talent of chinese artist?

Post by blacklion »

ROBERTS wrote:Fascinating..Ever wonder why Asian comics artists don't really portray "asian" faces, but tend to "westernize" the look? and why they also tend to skew the proportioning of head-to-body..the bodies being rather LARGE, and bigger in the ass, hips, thighs? I'd like to know..
Actually what is considered beautiful is not the "slanty" eye look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... oXYr42zzfM
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

I believe the Chinese eye shape is an adaptation specific to a fine dust environment coupled with self enforced isolation. If these 2 factors were to change drastically that particular feature may disappear in a hundred or so generations.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Arieta and Feather's next are going to appear this January.[/quote]

Will these 2 comics still be released in January? Thanks.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Yes, i think it will!
fenix0616

Post by fenix0616 »

LOLord wrote:Well, as the title said. We share opinion about chinese artist here!
- As you can see, they use thin line work and good at shade those body with color!
- And some time muscle is not bad for a woman body at all!
- I really love the shape of those 's face, i'm pretty sure you 'll love them too!
- They also have their trick to increased the sexiness of their girl: using shiny lip, belly button, pink and shiny skin....But unfortunately, those image down here not come from our favourite comic genre.
- Those talent in this level is very rare, and it's even rarer if they draw dofantasy comic! SO i really appreciated them.
- I must agree that it take time and effort to shade those color stuff properly:
+ Those comic down here is the hard work of 3 chinese famoust artist.
+ No doubt why Feather artist and other chinese artist take atleast 4 months to complet one episode of his comic!

Hi, I am chinese and i know there is a huge demand for this art/fantasy in china. Since sex education isnt taught and is taboo like old school christianity, most of us chinese have this carnal fantasy rooted in the back of our mind(a dominating belief in our modern pride and communist belief) I think any dofantasy artists drawings that depict chinese men will create a massive demand in mainland china.(with the right advertizing direction) As far as chinese art go, I am impressed with Feathers 's chinese warlords series, especially by the expression of the girl's muscles and more flexbile proportions. The only area that needs improvement are the facial expressions and eyes especially. The body language could improve a little bit as well(i know this is hard when the girl is chained up lol). I haven't got around to reading the other chinese artists yet but i will soon order more when i get myself into a better financial situation. :D

fenix0616

Post by fenix0616 »

ROBERTS wrote:Fascinating..Ever wonder why Asian comics artists don't really portray "asian" faces, but tend to "westernize" the look? and why they also tend to skew the proportioning of head-to-body..the bodies being rather LARGE, and bigger in the ass, hips, thighs? I'd like to know..

Ahh you mean the Japanese, well from my experiene with japanese girls &genetics they just seem to be bigger in the ass and thigh area( from too much kneeling when eating etc) and usually have shorter limbs, as in not usually shorter height always but shorter arm, calf, forearm length. Idk maybe it might be the food they eat but im chinese and we have longer limbs on average if you compare a japanese guy and a chinese guy at the same height. As far as the look, its pretty much known that they try to copy american culture and western standards of beauty in thier ainime and are greatly influenced by america since post ww2...
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

Shorter limbs is a curious evolutionary adaptation. It was inferred that the Japanese diet contributed to a longer torso but the length of limbs were not discussed.