What do you think about talent of chinese artist?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Ferres

Re: What do you think about talent of chinese artist?

Post by Ferres »

The speed paint quality of this is kind of interesting. I would consider using it as a first layer prior to a final over paint. End result is the same but quicker turn around.

Man, I would love to be able to finish a comic in 4 months.

Btw; Thanks for the love, Gary. :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

It's respect as much as love Ferres..I'm a completely obsessive-compulsive artist determined to have my vision of "perfect". I am unfortunately, continually disappointing myself, as I am unable to do what I see in my head in any reasonable time. So everything I draw and paint is something of a compromise, and that annoys me terribly.
I respect your ability, and your dedication. The final product is simply beautiful.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Well, here is my painting progress in 4 days. The link for full size image below.
Full image link here, enjoy yourself: http://postimage.org/image/4ktwfl6xv
And here is some trick i learn from 4 working days. Those trick also be used alot in manhua (manga with chinese style).
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Is that supposed to be Andromeda? :)
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Demosthenes wrote:Is that supposed to be Andromeda? :)
- Well, let's say:"it's Andromeda with chinese style!".
- It's quite interesting when mess up this picture with photoshop! Those Chinese painting style may take time, but it powerful enough to portray any nymph or goddess. SO if you can control this art style then you can even bring goddess into your own dofantasy comic! Yeah, bondage even the goddess, such a good power! But i'm still a noob and cant mastered it yet!
STeve

Post by STeve »

That is some very lovely art, if it is typical of Chinese artists then I love Chinese erotic art! It is somewhat anime-like, but generally more subtle and a less extreme stylisation than the Japanese inspired erotica (hentai) we see so much of.

On the whole I think these examples are top quality work.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Well, unfortunately this gorgeous art style only popular in Chinese martial comic. Chinese erotic comic is also very rare themselves among erotic comic world.
host images
- All i did here were caught some rare sexy moments in those martial comic and mess them with photoshop.
- It'll be wonderful if those artist quit their job on martial comic and start to draw adult comic, but i knew it never happend. So i start to learn that style myself.
- I hope in the future we'll have some adult comic with this kind of art.
- BTW the author of this martial art comic is Tony Wong, the king of Hongkong comics.
upload
Nuria

Ted Owen is of Chinese origin too

Post by Nuria »

A new splendid artist to add to this publisher good Chinese artists
Buy the way, Ted's new comic is almost ready to go, AT LAST!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Fascinating..Ever wonder why Asian comics artists don't really portray "asian" faces, but tend to "westernize" the look? and why they also tend to skew the proportioning of head-to-body..the bodies being rather LARGE, and bigger in the ass, hips, thighs? I'd like to know..
DarkPlayer

Re: Ted Owen is of Chinese origin too

Post by DarkPlayer »

Nuria wrote:
A new splendid artist to add to this publisher good Chinese artists
Buy the way, Ted's new comic is almost ready to go, AT LAST!
Can you say some date of release...

Can't wait to see his new one.....
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").