NEW PYAT: MODEL AGENCY - POSTED!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

NEW PYAT: MODEL AGENCY - POSTED!!!

Post by Nuria »

Pyat's girls are among the loveliest you can find online.

The comic is crude and the story is a very interesting version of a 'lovely girl in a dirty trap' story. One of the bests Pyat's ever!

You can find this wonderful comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... Agency.htm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Image Image Image Image
comicglutton

Re: NEW PYAT: MODEL AGENCY - POSTED!!!

Post by comicglutton »

This looks hot,hot,hot. Come on January 1st! :t
Rud3b0y

Re: NEW PYAT: MODEL AGENCY - POSTED!!!

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="hansmoleman"]Had a chance to re-read this tonight, wow what a great comic. I exceptionally love the mass gangbang with the prisoners. My only gripe story wise was how the most beautiful character - Heather - was duped into the compound. I was really hoping to see her wrestled down into bondage like her cousin. Instead she was just slowly talked into bondage then taken away. The manhandle bondage in Pyat's style is superb, but small gripe in an otherwise awesome comic.

Just as importantly, I know SANDOW is gone but I'll give him credit too, I like his style of writing/dialogue. It's a shame he's not around anymore, but any comic he writes for I enjoy more. I wish more awesome comic artists paired up with writers like Sandow, Merrick etc. To me very few artists can do both together, a good plot/dialogue with awesome art at a high level.[/quote]

If you like the author artist pair up, fear not Merrick is working with the likes of Lesbi and Arieta still. I'm hopefull we will be seeing their work this year.