How about a story about dominating evil woman

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ponygirlrider3

How about a story about dominating evil woman

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

We have all seen the stories about innocent (stupid, weak) girls taken against their will. How about a women no one likes. Hot but evil. It would be fun seeing that kind of women turned into a docile pet
Rapeape

Re: How about a story about dominating evil woman

Post by Rapeape »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:We have all seen the stories about innocent (stupid, weak) girls taken against their will. How about a women no one likes. Hot but evil. It would be fun seeing that kind of women turned into a docile pet
I personally prefer the sweet, shy, innocent girl, determined to stay on the path of virtue up until the end, when she finally breakes and dreadfully accepts her new life and fate, and starts to be a good submissive whore for her rightful owner (my definition of a happy ending).
Boundsiera

Post by Boundsiera »

Rapeape wrote:
ponygirlrider3 wrote:We have all seen the stories about innocent (stupid, weak) girls taken against their will. How about a women no one likes. Hot but evil. It would be fun seeing that kind of women turned into a docile pet
I personally prefer the sweet, shy, innocent girl, determined to stay on the path of virtue up until the end, when she finally breakes and dreadfully accepts her new life and fate, and starts to be a good submissive whore for her rightful owner (my definition of a happy ending).
I like your definition of 'happy ending'.

And though I'd agree with you on the sweet/shy/innocent girl being great characters to follow, I do have side with ponygirlrider a bit here. Seeing an absolutely evil character topple (say from being the head of a large criminal organization) and have to endure some of the very horrors she's sent many others off to would be great. I can imagine some great defiant dialogue...at least up until her captors gag her.

The trick, would be determining it'd take to break such a hard, evil character. I think this is where you could bring in an innocent girl (perhaps a estranged sister, a daughter she distanced herself from, someone like that). Bring them in, torment them in front of the evil woman (another great scene for those 'I'll kill you for this' type of dialogue). In the end, you let this family member see some of the horrors her sibling caused upon the world (maybe she was the cause of their parent's death), and this innocent snaps, inflicting pain & suffering on her evil sister.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

There are plenty of bad babes in DOF comics who are brought low in the end. I have a feeling there's a character in Fernando's Twins series headed for just such a fate.

However, part of the appeal of most DOF stories lies in the affection and sympathy most of the girls inspire, and thus our emotional response to their misfortunes.

As successful film director once told me, nobody much cares when bad people do bad things to other bad people. We're engaged when bad people do bad things to good people.

I'd stick with that formula overall.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

An new evil woman is coming in the next IGOR...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... unting.htm

She's very, very bad... In the portrait the evil lesbian is offering a chained pseudo human male to a rival, the queen Elisablet and her lovely daughters in exchange for reaching an agreement on taxes (human taxes).

A most nice comic this one, still in the oven BTW.
:roll:
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

And Predondo....
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/XXpredondo.htm

...has a dominant in his new comic. A very, very bad girl too....

What will happen to her? Well, I'm afraid you'll have to read the comic 8-)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Thanks for the nice previews. Looking forward to Predondo's sequel to RUTHLESS TRAINING. Am I right? :22
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Omg a sequel to Ruthless Training!! Thanks for that preview Nuria!!!!
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Any update on new IGOR comic or Harem Horror Hell 4?