Celestin's FATAL MISTAKE

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Celestin

Re: Celestin's FATAL MISTAKE

Post by Celestin »

Thanks for posts! :)
I try to learn from your descriptions. So I wait more constructive criticism, that if need,
I will change my next story/comic. (Hopefully will be :)) I strive work on the best possible for readers!
comicsuperfan

Post by comicsuperfan »

Amusing, I find it double exciting to watch a girl being played by a man she wouldn't approach even if she was paid 1 Billion $US. It adds to her humiliation... (see my avatar!)
What's the 'fun' of seeing a hottie attacked by a guy to whom she would drop her pants even before the first drink? She would enjoy the situation and that's not my idea of a dofan comic.

Nice work Celestin. Very nice girl :)
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Um i don't think you really understand what it is like for a woman to be r@ped. Having a guy she trusts or that she would normally sleep with, taking her by force it is more psychologically intense because she feels some self blame.
comicsuperfan

Post by comicsuperfan »

I think r@ape is the worse thing can happen to a woman, no matter who does it. I see your point too.
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Yes, hot babe wearing a mouth ring, I'm sold! I'll read any comic with victims wearing mouth rings, one of my favourite fetishes.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
comicsuperfan

Post by comicsuperfan »

Casotto wrote:Yes, hot babe wearing a mouth ring, I'm sold! I'll read any comic with victims wearing mouth rings, one of my favourite fetishes.
My avatar is from Predondo's 'Longest Journey' Plenty of hot babes with ring gags in that comic :)
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... ourney.htm
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Thanks, I haven't got that one yet. I might now that I know this ;)
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
Sandow

Post by Sandow »

I actually like to see the 'bad guy' as a physically repulsive thug or fat slob. I don't see them as being a stand in for me, but appreciate the additional level of humiliation they bring to a scene. Moron Joss continues to be one of my favorite DoFantasy comics specifically because the title character is so disgusting. When he's paired with the hot cheerleader my eyes nearly blew out of my skull.
Sandow

Post by Sandow »

Celestin, I didn't see you on this thread until just now! I wanted to ask you if you plan on including more mechanical devices to your future stories. The giant wheel and folding table/chair were very clever additions to the story and I think they showed how carefully you'd planned out the action. It's great stuff I'd like to see more of!
Celestin

Post by Celestin »

Sandow wrote:Celestin, I didn't see you on this thread until just now! I wanted to ask you if you plan on including more mechanical devices to your future stories. The giant wheel and folding table/chair were very clever additions to the story and I think they showed how carefully you'd planned out the action. It's great stuff I'd like to see more of!
Thanks the post Sandow! (And the dialogues for my comic, you are the best :)) Yep, I will thinking off new mechanical devices to my stories. But first, i works one school story ;). I hope the readers will be likes my other stories in future.