Greetings from Czech Republic-ROBERTS

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Greetings from Czech Republic-ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Roberts and lovely talented SlaveGirl Brenda (Truax to some) are now in residence in the beautiful and quite peaceful Czech Republic. Aaahh...it feels so good.
We are in process of arranging our new house in the Village, will have something of a "studio" temporarily set up next week, but the REAL equipment doesn't arrive until October 19, so full on production will not resume until after that.
Once we have it all up and running though, "DragonSabre" will continue on with the Next Part, which is Enslavement...And I hope, with Nuria's cooperation, that we will begin posting my comic titled "TAKEN", for which the lovely SlaveGirl Brenda has been and will be performing the lead character in, posing in bondage for my reference to draw from...and as it develops, some very pretty "friends" will join the play..as we know, there's never only ONE victim in my dungeons.
Greetings from Czech Republic! Things can ONLY get better from here!
bellamyspiano

Re: Greetings from Czech Republic-ROBERTS

Post by bellamyspiano »

Please may I join you...?
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Please may I join you...?
Tanya and I both want to come. Central Europe is so full of old castles ...with dungeons, and other chambers. :twisted:
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Come being the operative word. If you allow us.
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Come being the operative word. If you allow us.
OMG!!! Take your time, pleeeeease!
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

HEHEHHE...Not sure why I always think of Hostel, but I do. Just less brutal murder and more BDSM, please.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

In choosing our new HQ in Czech, we covered several pre requisite needs, but still have considerable remodelling to do. But right off, we have lovely huge attics with both open areas and a couple of closed off rooms, a really exciting 2 room cellar right out of my comics imagination, complete with steep dark stairs leading down to the bare concrete chambers. We also have a small section of animal stalls in the back garden, and another cellar way at the rear embedded in the hillside, with its door obscured by vines..quite quiet and private. And finally atop the hill in our garden, a small garden house, really a tiny cottage, one room with a tall pitched roof..it's all very exciting and offers up SO many possibilities. This property was quite a find. And though it needs considerable remodelling to bring it up to our standards, the raw material for our dream home and art studios are there in place, along with all sort of playspaces and sexy secluded rooms and cellars.
Of course I recommend visiting Czech to everyone...it's a wonderful place. Are we to be expecting guests in the near future? We do need to tidy up the dungeons a bit before we keep any unclothed slavegirls chained and restrained there. And unfortunately the complete BDSM kit will not arrive until mid October with the furnishings and household goods..so general accomodations will be rather sparse for a bit.
fernando

Post by fernando »

Hey ROBERTS!

Congratulations on your move! I'm sure that new atmosphere must be so conducive to getting the creative juices going (among other juices). BTW, sorry I wasn't able to reply to the nice things you said about my last comic cover. Thanks! I took a short vacation, the first one in many years and tried to stay offline as much as possible at the time.

Best regards to you and Brenda. Hope to be able to visit Prague someday (and wherever you are).
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

ROBERTS wrote:In choosing our new HQ in Czech, we covered several pre requisite needs, but still have considerable remodelling to do. But right off, we have lovely huge attics with both open areas and a couple of closed off rooms, a really exciting 2 room cellar right out of my comics imagination, complete with steep dark stairs leading down to the bare concrete chambers. We also have a small section of animal stalls in the back garden, and another cellar way at the rear embedded in the hillside, with its door obscured by vines..quite quiet and private. And finally atop the hill in our garden, a small garden house, really a tiny cottage, one room with a tall pitched roof..it's all very exciting and offers up SO many possibilities. This property was quite a find. And though it needs considerable remodelling to bring it up to our standards, the raw material for our dream home and art studios are there in place, along with all sort of playspaces and sexy secluded rooms and cellars.
Of course I recommend visiting Czech to everyone...it's a wonderful place. Are we to be expecting guests in the near future? We do need to tidy up the dungeons a bit before we keep any unclothed slavegirls chained and restrained there. And unfortunately the complete BDSM kit will not arrive until mid October with the furnishings and household goods..so general accomodations will be rather sparse for a bit.
Wow, sounds stunning. Genuinely. So good to hear you finally have what you want and that you are happy.

And October, you say? PFT. If I DO plan on paying a visit, it won't be anytime soon. Need to save for these things ;)
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

ROBERTS wrote:In choosing our new HQ in Czech, we covered several pre requisite needs, but still have considerable remodelling to do. But right off, we have lovely huge attics with both open areas and a couple of closed off rooms, a really exciting 2 room cellar right out of my comics imagination, complete with steep dark stairs leading down to the bare concrete chambers. We also have a small section of animal stalls in the back garden, and another cellar way at the rear embedded in the hillside, with its door obscured by vines..quite quiet and private. And finally atop the hill in our garden, a small garden house, really a tiny cottage, one room with a tall pitched roof..it's all very exciting and offers up SO many possibilities. This property was quite a find. And though it needs considerable remodelling to bring it up to our standards, the raw material for our dream home and art studios are there in place, along with all sort of playspaces and sexy secluded rooms and cellars.
Oh my! It sounds wonderful! Are you teasing, or will you really have guests? The cellar possibilities are exciting, and....animal stalls!!!??? Will there be milking machines? :shock: ;)

What is the hillside cellar like?

By spring when it is not so cold, being unclothed and shackled, and gagged, in a cellar will be incredibly sexy. (For just now I like sweaters and warm socks and a hot cup of tea. I guess I am a wimp.) Surely you don't want slave girls expiring from hypothermia. :)