CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
fernando

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by fernando »

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to this. Just busy finishing up Dark Vengeance 3 so I haven't really given much thought to how Cheerleaders continues. But suffice it to say that it's more in line with what luckarusky said -- that while there are more captives now, the focus will still remain on a few.
luckarusky

Post by luckarusky »

fernando wrote:Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to this. Just busy finishing up Dark Vengeance 3 so I haven't really given much thought to how Cheerleaders continues. But suffice it to say that it's more in line with what luckarusky said -- that while there are more captives now, the focus will still remain on a few.
I'm glad to hear this as well. What I most look forward to is seeing what becomes of the cheerleader coach. She's the adult supervisor of this new group. So she makes a good catalyst for whatever insanity is to come. (IE easily played against the group.)

P.S. I must say, I appreciate how you re-united the mother/daughter pair and kept the sisters together. It's impossible to put all my morals aside when reading these comics. Fanadox might be fantasy only territory. But it's somehow easier to enjoy the perversion knowing these women don't lose at least one very important element of their former lives.
luckarusky

Post by luckarusky »

Sorry for the double post. But an FYI, I edited my suggestions for cheerleaders 9 on your "contact the artists" thread. Mainly refining my ideas and better formatting. (07-22-2012)

Here's hoping Cheerleaders 9 is next after Dark Vengeance 3. The two are complete opposites when it comes to story focus. There's little chance you'd get bored switching to a series with more involved narrative weight and group situations. That or Total Control with it's unique victim-centric perspective and involved relationships.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

I am personally rooting for Dead Shark Island 3.