CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Biwin

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Biwin »

Agreed, interesting plot device.

I wonder if we'll ever hear from the original redhead again, I think her name was Beverly? She kinda disappeared off the face of the Earth after being sold to that strip club owner.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

She was beautiful
Life is a party
wwzxm

Post by wwzxm »

o think you,I am very like. :P
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

How can anyone ever grow tired of Anna? :shock:

However, if we are going to make requests, I would like a forced girl-on-girl scene between Anna and the Cheerleading coach in my avatar... :D
DefRekker

Post by DefRekker »

Biwin wrote:Agreed, interesting plot device.

I wonder if we'll ever hear from the original redhead again, I think her name was Beverly? She kinda disappeared off the face of the Earth after being sold to that strip club owner.
I second this! Redheads always do it for me.
kongcat

Post by kongcat »

This comic has so many characters and has gone in so many directions. Pretty much something for everyone. I'd love to see the new batch of victims be auctioned off. Think that would be nice and the lady in charge truly humiliated and degraded by a man she normally would have nothing to do with. Great comic.
kongcat

Post by kongcat »

I just read the comic in more detail. Some very good action but girls have to many clothes on. You don't even see their tits and ass. Should have had the store clerk strip and had the slaves tits exposed at the least. Interesting work with the Mother and Daughter. Still would like to to see the daughter on all fours, very beautiful character but she is always in some awkward pose it seems.

I hope the store owner gets enslaved. Way to hot to be allowed to be free.
luckarusky

Post by luckarusky »

As a forward, I'm a relatively new reader of Fanadox comics. You don't get any better then this magazine for satisfying private, perverse fantasies. (Provided they STAY permanently in the realm of fantasy. :x :!: ) My moral backside covered, Fernando is absolutely my favorite author and artist. And cheerleaders my favorite series.

I couldn't be more happy with No.8 of the series. Besides obvious perversion, what makes this particular episode great is it's advancement and presenting so many storylines. We've got the re-uniting of mother/daughter and all the "family" acts that come with it. We learn exactly what happens to the sister pair. And we get some more heat from the law via a raid against Velasco's brothel. Culminating into the kidnap and enslavement of 13 more women.

Ironicly that's where I fear a little for this series new direction. What Fernando has set up is basically a Harem Horror Hell situation. His universe is more grounded in reality than Predondo's work. But as a consequence the situations aren't nearly as outrageous or larger than life. There are a lot more characters to deal with now. So it'll be tougher to keep the depth Fernando has secured for the presented cast.

Ironicly, Predondo's work also presents a solution to just this sort of delema. In his comics, the author is selective in who gets the most attention panel and development time wise. Virtually no one is completely ignored. But some characters purposefully get more time than others.

Chances are the comic is already greatly drawn and plotted. But if there's room for a suggestion, similar tactics might help keep the focused depth that helps make cheerleaders so great. We've already established four characters as fully trained sex slaves. (As openly stated by the mother.) We also have some focus on the cheer leading coach and at least one of her students. Perhaps using them as "role model" slaves and training assistants would a great way to maintain good focus, yet utilize all the mass orgy craziness a brothel environment allows.
luckarusky

Post by luckarusky »

phantom wrote:
fernando wrote:I'd like to add -- freeing Jessica wasn't an end in itself, and wasn't there just to do something different. I decided to do that as the premise to the whole story of the comic and the direction of the series -- which was to force the gang into hiding, and thus, make the new opportunity offered to them by the drug lord a lot more attractive.
Brilliant Thinking :D
I couldn't agree more. It really set the wheels in motion for all manner of new craziness. The interactions between the gang and law, mixed with a potentially satisfying end-game via the drug lord, make for a brilliant narrative.
luckarusky

Post by luckarusky »

hansmoleman wrote:
Great analysis.

However I for one do not want to see the brothel scenario, here's why:

1. Many DF comics already do this
2. Fernando's South of the Border seened to end and never continue along these lines - it's already too similar
3. Brothels encapsulate groups of girls in BDSM - we've just seen Sex Wars 3 which follows the art of multiple women and group drawings. Cheerleaders was made good by personal stories - 1 or 2 girls with their crazy captor (Assbuster, Dogface or Bob)
4. I recall Fernando mentioning one reason he wants to wait before taclking cheerleaders was reason number 3 - a change of drawing pace.

My suggestion would be to wrap on the series in 1 or 2 more comics (back to back hoepfully :D) at number 10 with a focus on the newly captuerd girls, to inject more life into the story for the stretch. Maybe have a handful of pages showing delivery of the 13 girls and Assbuster/Dogface choosing their 1 or 2 as part of the deal (the coach redead and black haired girl would be nice with Assbuster for a change from blone/brunette).

Then Assbusters cartel friend says even in Mexico there is too much heat with the recent raid, so they get away to some far off mansion with Chris/Lorena and Dogface...Assbuster/coach and some chick...and Anna/Dawn with their new owners.

Something along those lines, and each master does his thing with his slaves on different areas of the large property (similar to how the series started before they split up)

Obviously I want a good end for the series too...where the girls never get away :mrgreen:
heh! Anyone looking for a "And they all went home ever after." ending should not be reading Fanadox. I'm inclined to agree. That might make a good ending. We needn't see how the "new income" is used in the drug lords war either. The perspective here is from that of the girls and kidnappers. I'm not sure if we can "completely" avoid a brothel situation. But you have a valid argument. Focus on smaller numbers at once is part of cheerleader's distinct niche.

P.S. I think number 4 of Confiscated Twins wraps that series up nicely. It presented clear implication how things would go beyond the Twin comic's scope. So I could be happy if No.4 is the series conclusion. (Credit to Fernando, he let's the reader imagine what comes beyond. Giving clear direction where it would all likely go.) Cheerleaders still hasn't seen so definitive a cap, but we're well confirmed there's still a little more life to it.