CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Biwin

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Biwin »

This is the absolute best series in all of dofantasy - thanks for the great work!

My only complaints are that you freed my absolute favourite girl, Jessica (I sincerely hope the twist is that she manages to get caught again), and that you seem to have completely moved away from vaginal sex in this series, but that's a personal preference.

Can't wait to see the next issue!
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Biwin wrote:and that you seem to have completely moved away from vaginal sex in this series, but that's a personal preference!
I think this may have to do with the violent nature of the comix: ass f@cking hurts women more; plus it's more degrading. Fernando is just trying to make them as filthy and extreme as possible, I guess. Still, I'd love to see some hard vaginal penetration, perhaps with thick, painful objects :mrgreen:
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
Biwin

Post by Biwin »

It's definitely more painful and violent, but there's nothing I love more than when they enjoy it against their will :)

That's degradation!
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Biwin wrote:It's definitely more painful and violent, but there's nothing I love more than when they enjoy it against their will :)

That's degradation!
fernando

Post by fernando »

Biwin wrote: My only complaints are that you freed my absolute favourite girl, Jessica (I sincerely hope the twist is that she manages to get caught again), and that you seem to have completely moved away from vaginal sex in this series, but that's a personal preference.
Sometimes I don't notice that until I've finished the comic... I was slightly more conscious doing DARK VENGEANCE 2, though there's still a lot more anal. The vaginal scenes mostly involve something bigger...

Jessica's probably going to stay free, at least for the foreseeable future.
Rapeape

Post by Rapeape »

fernando wrote:
Jessica's probably going to stay free, at least for the foreseeable future.
A free girl is a bad girl. Bad girls need to be punished ;-)
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I think it was a great twist freeing her. If the girls can't escape then the story just becomes to predictable. I like a little depth to my stories. Well done Fernando.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Lostboy wrote:I think it was a great twist freeing her. If the girls can't escape then the story just becomes to predictable. I like a little depth to my stories. Well done Fernando.
I agree. This is also why I argued a while back that it would be nice if once and a while, the girls are the ones who "win" in the end. I wonder if that'll be what happens in Dead Shark Island. :)

It just keeps the reader more interested if there is a chance - however small - it doesn't end as expected.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Agreed.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I loved Cheerleaders 8 from start to finish.

The only thing I would have changed was for the Mexican to f@ck the boutique owner as well (his wife's friend). She was hot!