CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Aldranar

Re: Cheerleaders 8

Post by Aldranar »

First of all, wow.
Just when I think you can't make any better comics after Twins 3, you did it again....
About every single fetish I like to see is present, what more can I ask for :D

I'm actually a bit suprised those old people in the beginning helped her (or well, perhaps not, but at least it seems like that right now).
So ye, once again, you delivered another masterpiece fernando!
fernando wrote:But yes, the next episode starts with something I am willing to bet nobody expects.
Hmm, I think I know what you're hinting it after seeing the last page, although that might be too obvious...
Guess I'll have to find out in Cheerleaders 9 if I was right or not :D
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Do you mean that the bus driver might not be as dumb as advertised? That Assbuster is the one who ends up with the short end of the stick and the bus driver gets himself an instant mini-harem? :p

Speaking of the new girls, the ginger cheerleading coach might be my favorite.
fernando

Post by fernando »

Hehehe... like I said, it'll be unexpected.

Whatever it is, there are no hints in the current comic.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Demosthenes wrote:Do you mean that the bus driver might not be as dumb as advertised? That Assbuster is the one who ends up with the short end of the stick and the bus driver gets himself an instant mini-harem? :p
Erm, basically, yes :D
But if there aren't any hints given, then I'm really curious what you're planning ^^
inenin

Post by inenin »

I couldn't wait for part 8, and now I can't wait for part 9! For part 9, please focus on the newly captured chicks, they look extremely hot!
Froody42

Post by Froody42 »

Yeah, I'm loving the new girls :D Can't really decide who's my favorite... the red-headed cheerleader is gorgeous, but I also really like the girl with glasses (you don't see hot girls with glasses that often in these comics, after all)...

The scene in the Mexican story was extremely hot as well. It was a really nice twist on the usual formula that the drug lord could just order any random girl to allow herself being r@ped without having to use any violence at all. Powerful fantasy fuel right there, Fernando... :twisted:

I also think the bus driver might turn out to be more clever than Assbuster and Dogface think. He's got far more potential for interesting scenes with the new girls because he knows them already (would be great to see him tame Ms Svensson a bit :P ) and since Fernando took the time to introduce his lust for one of them in particular, I don't think that'll just be left unresolved. And by now I wouldn't mind getting rid of Dogface and Assbuster, to be honest :P
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Get rid of them? Dogface perhaps, but Assbuster still has a lot of potential. :P
Froody42

Post by Froody42 »

True, he might also need Assbuster for trading with the Mexican drug lord. But he couldn't get to Dogface without disposing of Assbuster first. Unless the two team up against ol' Dogface, of course :P
Yeats

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Yeats »

My bets are on an M. Night Shyamalan type twist. Assbuster r@pes a cheerleader, Dogface rapes the cheerleaders, there are no cheerleaders they were r@ping themselves. ;)
Aldranar

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Aldranar »

Yeats wrote:My bets are on an M. Night Shyamalan type twist. Assbuster r@pes a cheerleader, Dogface rapes the cheerleaders, there are no cheerleaders they were r@ping themselves. ;)
Rofl, while suprising, I hope not :D