What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
huntrrz

Re: What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Post by huntrrz »

LOLord wrote:
huntrrz wrote:Wonder Woman's strength is reduced to that of a normal woman if her bracelets are chained together by a man.
Is that real? I didn't know that. I thought every Amazon warrior have strength even when they were child without any magic ritual ?
Yes, it's real - the bracelets are magic and provide an Amazon's super-human strength. When they are bound together by a man, her strength becomes the same as any other woman.

The most common mistake I see regarding WW bondage is when her arms are chained apart, which shouldn't restrain her for long.

The details have varied over time, but I recall that at one time if the bracelets were removed by anyone else, the Amazon would retain her strength but be overcome by insane rage ("hulk-out"). I think if she removes the bracelets herself this is seen as a rejection by the gods and she loses her strength permanently as punishment.

But hey, it's comics, so what used to be isn't necessarily the case any more.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

You guys do crack me up sometimes...
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Dr.Villain wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Since kryptonite generally makes them weak and vulnerable, I guess kryptonite dildos will make their pussies very painfully sensitive! :twisted:
- Well I love those Kryptonite stuff, but since it's scientific material, i prefer to design that device look more high-tech than just a normal device with green color.
- How about a machine that pump Kryptonite liquid into super heroine's limbs, so her muscle'll be poisoned every time she try to struggle and bring on the pain like in this image:
http://postimage.org/image/otn0rlua7/
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

I've always been a huge Spider-man fan,so who better to see chained up and used as a sex toy than Mary jane and Black Cat? ;) I've seen plenty of art like that online,but I do love the lesbian art some have done. I've seen quite a few pics of Black cat dominating MJ.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Well, MJ is not a heroine, so Black Cat'll be better, especially with her tight costume!
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

True. If there's one character,at least in my mind,that pretty much screams "sex," it's Black Cat.
UncleSickey

Post by UncleSickey »

Since I'm mainly into independent comics; I'd have to say my all time favorite heroine that would be incredible in a DOFantasy story would be (drum roll please).............Lady Death! I'm referring to the ancient Chaos comics Lady Death with the HH tits, not the new version with the tiny D cups.