Active Authors?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Azachiel

Active Authors?

Post by Azachiel »

I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I'm new in this forum. Rather than wanting to ask a specific author, I was curious if there is some kind of list to show which authors are actively working to post new comics for dofantasy.

I know that some, such as Predondo, Erenisch and Fernando publish relatively regularly, and that others such as Lesbi K Leigh, Moffet and Montal have more of a 'once in a blue moon'-schedule. My personal interest is someone who's style I liked and who used to publish fairly regularly, Templeton. I even checked over at BDSMart, but the last update from him listed under 'What's New' is Moron Joss, made on May 30th 2010. So I wondered if maybe there was a list where we can see who we might see a comic from in the future and who has left the site.
notOnce

Re: Active Authors?

Post by notOnce »

As far as I know, the currently active artists are: Fernando, Predondo, Erenisch, Kitty Hand (Spinner), Slasher, Cagri, Feather, Ted Owen, Moffett and Arieta. Throw in that mix Ferres and Roberts, who are still around even though they haven't had published a comic on Dofantasy.com in over a year.

Montal's last comic came out about two years ago so I think he's missing. Lesbi K Leih hasn't had a comic published in over three years. Templeton disappeared over three years ago and is probably not coming back.

Other prominent authors who have been missing for a long time are Viktor and Pyat (almost one year), Max Pelle and Wayne Wine (over two years).

A couple of new authors who published a couple of comics but haven't been heard from in a while are Igor, Glowsester and Yuting.
Bego

Post by Bego »

notOnce wrote:As far as I know, the currently active artists are: Fernando, Predondo, Erenisch, Kitty Hand (Spinner), Slasher, Cagri, Feather, Ted Owen, Moffett and Arieta. Throw in that mix Ferres and Roberts, who are still around even though they haven't had published a comic on Dofantasy.com in over a year.

Montal's last comic came out about two years ago so I think he's missing. Lesbi K Leih hasn't had a comic published in over three years. Templeton disappeared over three years ago and is probably not coming back.

Other prominent authors who have been missing for a long time are Viktor and Pyat (almost one year), Max Pelle and Wayne Wine (over two years).

A couple of new authors who published a couple of comics but haven't been heard from in a while are Igor, Glowsester and Yuting.
Thanks for your accurate answer :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I haven't gone anywhere...but I'm not primarily focused on cranking out PDF download comics as fast as I can. My comics do get released as PDF comics, when a full comic is ready. "Indefinite Detention" is getting very close to releasing Part 1..My primary concern is steady updates to Roberts-Comics.com..which has always been a better return for my time investment due to the core of loyal fans. The level of art I am producing makes the individual pages take some time to complete, so even if I pushed toward a steady PDF schedule, it would be 6 to 8 months between comics at best..unless I simplify the art and reduce my level of detail, do basic paint and solid color, and forget my precise line art style. But there's no reason to do that..