hello I seek their email for several artists.

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
angeltits

Re: hello I seek their email for several artists.

Post by angeltits »

Are you in a hurry?
yes

the minimum price $ 100 per page black and white.
I am looking for professionals.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

well, we will see if anyone responds here...good luck.
Can I see what your comics look like? Do you have pages online I can view?
angeltits

Post by angeltits »

2exemple
(2artiste)
comics:
is a comics category: big tits, tentacle, big penis, SM, t@rture, humiliation, pissing, wide penetration, teen, lolicon, girls.

the characters in the comics are:
Kerigan=game starcraftII
Red Monika=comics batle chaser's (joe manureida)
Panda=comics Bodybags (jason persone)
Zyra=game league of legende

ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Thanks for the examples, I'm sure everyone wants to see exactly what this is about before making any response...
Personally, I am not interested in this at all.
But maybe someone will have interest in it...we will see if you get any response.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I'd agree with Roberts that you might have more luck on DA.
That place is filled with talented amateurs who would probably jump at the chance of earning 100 dollars a page.
fernando

Post by fernando »

You can also try http://www.digitalwebbing.com -- lots of aspiring artists there. There are a few now who work on mainstream comics who I had seen starting out there about a decade ago.

Can't post my email here but if you wish to contact me you can do so here: http://www.fernandoplanet.com/contact
STeve

Post by STeve »

It isn't that those here are being rude in ignoring your offer Angeltits, $100 for a black and white page is fair enough. I'm sure many here would be happy to do it.

Your problem with trying to recruit help here is that most artists here are already committed to ongoing work and deadlines.

Another point; I would advise against using other peoples copyrighted characters, at least if you mean to publish.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I find the entire deal somewhat confusing, but it looks like he's soliciting artists to draw comics using several established characters, but I'm not familiar with these characters and have no idea where they come from. I'm personally not interested in this style so I'm out...the price is not out of line for simple line art, I just don't like the comics or the style.
As for using someone elses' copyrighted characters without permission? If it's a personal commission, not for resale, no big deal. If however this will go on a website and be offered for sale? Good luck with that. Not a good idea..
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well, been a few days...anything?? Any takers??