The video of gang bang of Mrs. bauer

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
hartia8

The video of gang bang of Mrs. bauer

Post by hartia8 »

Hi fernando,

I wanted to ask you the question, what is the project of a 20-page comic, the gang bang Mrs. Bauer is still expected?

And if so, could you include the scene that is explained at the beginning of Twins 4, where the twins are r@ped by men of the Department of Treasury?

Your work is great, Strongly cheerleaders 9!
fernando

Re: The video of gang bang of Mrs. bauer

Post by fernando »

Yes, that's still in the to do list. In fact I had already drawn some of it before I did Uncut#1.

Not sure if I'll put the other scene though -- I think I want to move on from that part of the story already.

Thanks!
hartia8

Re: The video of gang bang of Mrs. bauer

Post by hartia8 »

It's a shame!

However, I wonder if you will still appear to Susan?
I know now with blackmail on Roy and Clara, there is not much room for secondary characters.

But it would be great, if you could make it appear again in a different, eg more on it, in fact I think she has been spared so far! You see the scene with Susan and the football team, that it was also great, even a brief, maybe you can post a photo or two of the scene, obviously if you have any.

And I think it is very strange that Mr. O'Reilly will be left to do as easily, it can be seen revenge soon, it would be nice to finally see Mrs. Oreilly in a weak position.

In any case thank you for your work!