VICTORIA'S SACRED by Predondo *** POSTED***

Forum and site news and announcements
Demosthenes

Re: VICTORIA'S SACRED by Predondo *** POSTED***

Post by Demosthenes »

Predondo, who are the girls based on? I assume the main blonde was meant to be Candice Swanepoel? :)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

[quote="Demosthenes"]Predondo, who are the girls based on? I assume the main blonde was meant to be Candice Swanepoel? :)[/quote]

Never heard of her.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

[quote="PRedondo"]Thank you very much for all your coments about this last story

right now I´m working on the second part of Punished in Paradise, and next I´ll continue with one the series you say, I have a lot ideas for Prision Horror and Hotties Next Door, so surely the next story will be one of those two,

I think you´re right, is time to continue the old storys, it will be more sex, it´s been enough development with the characters

again thanks, I´m very glad you liked Victoria´s Sacred[/quote]

Looking forward to your future projects, Predondo. Would it be possible for you to post a preview or two once your next comic is more advanced. It would be much appreciated by your fans. :234
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

[quote="comicglutton"]

Never heard of her.[/quote]
http://us.cdn003.fansshare.com/photos/c ... 620879.jpg
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Very hot. I see the similarities. ;)
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

[quote="PRedondo"]Thank you very much for all your coments about this last story

right now I´m working on the second part of Punished in Paradise, and next I´ll continue with one the series you say, I have a lot ideas for Prision Horror and Hotties Next Door, so surely the next story will be one of those two,

I think you´re right, is time to continue the old storys, it will be more sex, it´s been enough development with the characters

again thanks, I´m very glad you liked Victoria´s Sacred[/quote]
Nice nice!

While I am a huge fan of Harem Horror Hell, I think it's a good idea to let it rest for a comic or 2, and to start with it again afterwards, to get some fresh ideas!
Thanks for the post!
PRedondo

Post by PRedondo »

The girls were based on a mixture of models, and yes, you´re right, Candice Swanepoel was one for the main character, Bar Rafaeli was another reference for this character

soon I´ll post a little advance of the story I´m doing now so you can see whats coming, a few pencils perhaps
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Looking forward to when the blonde in 'Punished in Paradise' gets to meet her new master. Awesome art. :234
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

[quote="comicglutton"]Looking forward to when the blonde in 'Punished in Paradise' gets to meet her new master. Awesome art. :234[/quote]
Oh damn yeah, I'd love a sequel on that comic as well!
Any plans for that comic Predondo?

Aaaah, so many good comics to continue, so few hours in one day :D