CONTACT INFORMATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
DarkPlayer

CONTACT INFORMATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by DarkPlayer »

Bego wrote:
Questions and comments will be responded to in the DoFantasy forums and information on new comics, previews, and schedules will continue to post there.

We apologize for any inconvenience or worry the events of the past two weeks may have caused.
One reason for the inconvenience we have to permit on the last weeks, was probably the missing of any possibility to get in contact with the dofantasy team or other users in private.

For month now the possibilty to write PRIVATE MEASSAGES here is generally off. Instead why not generally allowed this possibility with an option for each one to switch off if desired ?

And how can we get in contact to an official from the dofantasy team ?
Neither an email to contact existed. And it's not useful to aks any question or discuss any matter open in a board.

Maybe some new ways of communication could help to prevend from a deaster again.

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
fernando

Re: CONTACT INFORMATION / CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by fernando »

Hi DarkPlayer,

At the bottom of this page on the dofantasy site you can find the email contact:

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/help_center.htm (the one labeled "Customer Desk")

I also agree that private messages should be turned on in the forum and in due time I will request Begonia if it can be turned back on. Begonia is currently in active communication with those who write to her but I certainly understand that she has to prioritize these requests. Just saying this so that you know she is working to normalize operations and some of the artists are pitching in to help her in whatever way.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

fernando wrote:
Hi DarkPlayer,

At the bottom of this page on the dofantasy site you can find the email contact:

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/help_center.htm (the one labeled "Customer Desk")

I also agree that private messages should be turned on in the forum and in due time I will request Begonia if it can be turned back on. Begonia is currently in active communication with those who write to her but I certainly understand that she has to prioritize these requests. Just saying this so that you know she is working to normalize operations and some of the artists are pitching in to help her in whatever way.
Thank you fernendo, I know from the "Customer Desk" - but not every question has to do with payment in the shop.

I think to switch on private messaging again would be the best way to prevent discussing private concerns in an open forum.

To the work of the dofantasy team:
I don't know who the dofantasy-company is running and I don't know too, how much work is it now after Nuria is passed away. But I sure believe there are many things to manage and organize.

So I see and eccept this forum isn't classified as priority one. (I remember the times there wasn't any forum exist, only the site itself.)

But on the basis of an existing forum the one and only thing I ask for is to give us regulary information of atimetable for updates. I think It must be possible and won't take too much time and effort.

Tomorrow it's a month after the last new comic here.... AND: THIS IS NO PROBLEM, but not to know what's in charge and when it's time for it, this is an avoidable lack...

And by the way an nice side ffekt of this would be, that there aren't needed several threads with "a glimpse on what is comming" when there are standing regulary update information with maybe status of progress of each one. That could prevent too from announcements a year or longer before an announced one is published...

Hope the intention of my words - because of my bad english - is undertandable. I'm not a customer who only want to complain, I love this site and I only hope that are installed some postive changings in the future....

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

All good and reasonable suggestions DP...

These forums were started after Nuria and I discussed the possible benefits of having an open discussion available to the fans...and it took some time to convince her it was worth doing. She didn't really like the idea at first, but once she saw how it could affect every part of the comics business, she took it seriously and was here every week giving updates and previews. I completely believe in being available and accessible to the fans and having a more personal contact between everyone. I completely believe in making the customers feel they have direct input.

I am going to try and take over the role of Board Moderator in the very near future, to try and assist Bego with her new workload..which is considerable. Until that time, let's all try to be patient and keep cool. Things will begin to run more smoothly in a short time.]

Yes, we need the PM feature. I will see what I can do to get that happening.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Why was the PM feature turned off in the first place?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

You know..I'm not really sure. I have my suspicions, but really no facts. So I can't speculate on that.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

It's easier to spam, but there are other ways to protect against that.
Thon

Post by Thon »

Great news. Thanks Fernado and Roberts for engaging in this. Maintaining public relations can be a teedious job, but, as you stated Roberts, often very rewarding also. And as Darkplayer says, small bits of info, just to indicate that there's life in the office and work is progressing, is often enough.