Operation time table

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Ted Owen

Operation time table

Post by Ted Owen »

Dear DoFantasy Team:

Is there a time table for the website to resume its normal operation? Can anyone give an estimate on things, so we the artists can start working on our next projects? I would love to get the next comics started, but I need to know when DOFantasy can start working with us again so I could manage my time and resource accordingly.

Thank you.

(Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help.)
ernestgreene

Re: Operation time table

Post by ernestgreene »

Things are already coming together. There was a regular Friday update on BDSMartwork today and I expect we'll see new comic titles on the DoFantasy site in the next few days.

And as I said earlier, we've already received the electronic files for the next issue of Taboo Illustrated.

I'd suggest going forward with any projects now underway as soon as possible. The pipeline needs refilling and I think you'll see that start to happen very soon.

In all my communications with Begonia, it's clear that the intention is to go forward as before and that the disruption caused by recent tragic events, which is completely understandable, will be resolved very shortly.
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

I have received an email from Begonia with similar information. I have also submitted my invoice for my latest finished project and hopefully will receive my payment soon.

I have also resumed working on my next project and hopefully will have something to show the community in the near future.

Thank you for support. :)
Bego

Post by Bego »

Thanks for your understanding. We are working hard .... :)
Thon

Post by Thon »

All though I'm all for transparently and stuff, this conversation should probably not be held on an open forum. 8-)