Tell the people What you want to see

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ROBERTS

Re: Tell the people What you want to see

Post by ROBERTS »

So you play switch eh?
I have been very fortunate in my life...in my younger exploration period, i had the good fortune to have two girls in my circle of friends who were true dominant females..later both went on to celebrate and live that lifestyle publicly and professionally. Going now by the names Goddess Dianna Vesta and Mistress Leslie Savage, I explored submission with both. Of course it was immediate and certain, I am not a sub and really have no desire, this was clear. BUT...the education..the exploration..the knowledge of what the other side feels, the emotions, fear, the completely different sexual arousal involved. Priceless. Absolutely priceless. I would not consider any man a true Master without that knowledge.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

I share similar views to you, tbh. I am a leader by nature and love to be in control both in life and my career, but when it comes to sex, it doesn't come as natural for me to be dominant. Sure, I have taken control, pushed a few men around, but all I want is for them to gain the upper hand and 'flip me over'. Rarely happens *sigh*
ooragoth

Post by ooragoth »

Personally I would like to see more public play with women forced to wear toys in public trying to act normal.

I also love the interplay of the characters, when a woman is taken and forced to be a slave but slowly comes to accept it and even enjoy it.

I also like the couple senario where there is a Master and Mistress using the slaves not just one or even a group of guys.

My favorite though is devices, the situation where its a machine or a some piece of feindishly designed furniture that is used to f@ck, humiliate or torment the gorgious girls. One of my favorites is the doghouse from the Twins series where she is not only painfully confined with only her head sticking out, she is also tethered to the back inside it with a plug and ontop of all that humiliated and degraded by the fact that she is litterally being kept in a doghouse like an animal.

Roberts comics are some of my favorite for one simple reason- the skimasks. He uses them quite often and there is something about that simplistic thing that makes them more sinister and dangerous, more badass basically.

On a final note I personally like the bigger guys, not ugly just huskier guys and the older guys because to me its the best of both worlds, its someone that the women would never go after in thier everyday lives so its humiliating, but at the same time its humiliating because they are someone who looks like someone they might know and even be friends or relatives with so the idea of them tormenting them works too.
"You can call a turd a sandwich but it still tastes like shit"-Caine
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

ooragoth wrote:Personally I would like to see more public play with women forced to wear toys in public trying to act normal.
I remember my ex asking me to do that once, but I was much younger and I didn't go through with it. Plus, he gave me a choice, which defeats the object lol
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

This is what i wanna see:
Heroine with super power get captured,
->Being bond by Heavy bond machine using specially to neutralize her power.
->Watching her go through painful experiments with unyielding spirit
->Creative experiment which you never seen before
->Expression and struggle of a wounded heroine