Purchasing comics from the do-fantasy store. new to process

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
luckarusky

Purchasing comics from the do-fantasy store. new to process

Post by luckarusky »

The title pretty much says it all. Up until now I've visited a friend of mine or borrowed his comics to keep up with the reads from Fansadox. But number 324, beyond sanity is strangely absent from his collection. In this case I'm thinking I'll get it myself. But the store link deals in Euros, which is very much new territory for me. (I live in the united states on the American dollar.)

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... Sanity.htm

Some 101 tips on the purchasing process would be appreciated. looks like said friend is going to be rebuilding his finances for awhile. I'm not exactly rich myself, but at least I can nab my own copies of favorites or ones he doesn't have in the meantime.
Cossack

Re: Purchasing comics from the do-fantasy store. new to proc

Post by Cossack »

There's not much of a trick to it. Add the comic to your cart, hit buy, and fill in the payment fields...

The cost is roughly what google says it is: https://www.google.com/search?q=19.99+eur+to+usd which right now is ~$26 and your credit card may charge a small foreign transaction fee (usually less than $1).
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

And if you don't like that, contact Nuria to pay it through PayPal, like I do :)
luckarusky

Post by luckarusky »

The purchase went fine. Indeed, my bank took care of the exchange rate right around where Google calculated. I can see why the fellow I got them from stopped for a time though. $26 isn't exactly small change. (Worth it though. Beyond Sanity is one of the more insane fantasy comics I've read despite the typos. Hopefully it will be continued.)
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

I'd like to purchase myself,but never went through with any transaction because it wasn't paypal,and that's what I trust and am used to.
I take it though that if ordered,these magazines come in a plain brown envelope so that no one knows what they are?
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

If you want to pay using PAYPAL, pls contact me at
webmaster@dofantasy.com
That simple. Thanks :22