A question for Fernando...

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
lordtiberius

A question for Fernando...

Post by lordtiberius »

I am a big fan of your artwork!...

I love the cover art for Cheerleaders Hell and Cheerleaders Split Up. You do a beautiful job showing the one blonde otm gagged with a cloth gag.

When you do that kind of illustration, is there , in your mind or visualization process that goes step by step on getting a female captive gagged so neatly?. where the otm gag doesn't clump her hair to the side of her head?

I ask because as I'm writing stories , I would have all my abductees gagged in that fashion. Just my preference, I don't like ball gags.

Thanks
fernando

Re: A question for Fernando...

Post by fernando »

Thanks lordtiberius!

Now about your question -- I'm not sure I understood it properly but usually my OTM gags are duct tape, and so they don't have to go around the head and neck. It's probably just not that obvious because the hair on the sides are covering the edges.

Ball gags and OTMs are just fine with me. Actually I prefer drawing OTM just because they're simpler, but I understand lots of people aren't as turned on to them as they are to ball or ring gags. You might be in the minority. :)