Good Hair

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
lordtiberius

Good Hair

Post by lordtiberius »

I guess this is question three in a series designed to educate other aspiring writers and myself about audience preferences. loved the responses regarding footwear. again let me state for the record these are fantasy scenarios...

I had an online conversation with another writer on the subject of preparing slave girls for training. In his writing, he has the girl's heads shaved completely. he says the head shaving accomplishes the same as brandings, piercings and tattoos on a slave. It reinforces that their past life as a nurse, coed or lawyer is over and it demonstrates daily that their bodies no longer belong to them. he goes on to say that beyond the training , slaves would be required to keep their natural hair very short to make way for wigs and some kind of weaves? The idea being that it will be the Master or Mistress maybe a future client that will determine if a slave looks better as a blonde or red head, short hair vs. long hair.
I can see his point. A Master (or mistress) has to lead his new, captives to shed their old identities , but i do love shoulder length hair on a slave! :t

any thoughts?
bellamyspiano

Re: Good Hair

Post by bellamyspiano »

Easy enough.

I would maim any man who touched my hair.
PhallenFoenix

Post by PhallenFoenix »

I would too Bella, but I suppose that's what makes it such a powerful thing... we women get very possessive of our hair, we identify with it so much. Taking it away would be like stripping me naked... again.
Bred to fight, born to kill,
Ready to die but never will
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Just the kind of unrealistic nonsense I expect to hear from someone who has never had a slave or ever will.

Consensual M/s is about mutual pleasure, not some solitary crackpot's delusions about absolute power.

Shaving heads? Great fantasy, and I know some women (mostly lesbians, but not all) who voluntarily.

Doing it to someone to prove some abstract point? That would be a big "no way" among sane people.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Adding to Ira's point.

My hair is one of the major factors of me feeling sexy. Feeling sexy is a major contributor to wanting sex and being in the mood for it.

No woman is in the mood when she feels unattractive. Fact.

It would just take away the fun/pleasure of the entire experience for me.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I'd be interested in what writer thinks this is an exciting idea. I'm not sure it will get much traction with the reading public.
Long hair on women is very much a permanent part of my world. I don't think I'd even do a head shaving in a comic..even though as I see it, this is DEFINITELY taking full control and involuntary possession of a girl. In the fantasy world of DoF comics, 'consentual" isn't a big consideration you see. I wouldn't do it just because I wouldn't like it. I don't think shaved bald women are pretty, I like hair, I can spot a wig a mile off, and I even get a bit cold about weaves and extensions if not well done and very natural. I'm a big fan of natural. So, shaved heads?? Nah. No wood there.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I'm with the majority here. Shaved heads don't do it for me. I like the bob, but nothing shorter.
lordtiberius

Post by lordtiberius »

I hope I made it clear, I'm not talking r/l situations i am focused on writing bdsm fantasy, i correspond with other that post on sites like "mcstories" and bdsmstories", i have written short stories before , but want to write that can use a graphic novel format. i'm not looking to cause controversy or strife. i'm asking if this appeals to readers and how to translate it to words and image.

btw Roberts , love ur work !
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Thank you... love creating my work..
I think the head shaving, even in the fantasy realm, has earned an overwhelming "no".
We like really pretty girls. Hair is part of that.
ooragoth

Post by ooragoth »

I agree that in reality shaving a womans head, doesn't work. Personally I prefer the method of a hair clip or change in hair style (by a stylist or someone who nows how to style hair at least) over having them shave thier head.
Interms of writing though it would depend on why she had her head shaved, was it just training or a punishment or to allow for some kind of use (the cum dumps at the club in birthday gift 6). I find that something like that done without reason, just for her to suffer isn't sexy because while humiliating and dehumanizing the inital thrill wears off and your left with a slave that just looks strange. If you add a wig though, that would change things.
"You can call a turd a sandwich but it still tastes like shit"-Caine