footwear

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
lordtiberius

footwear

Post by lordtiberius »

as i'm writing stories about slave training, i want to be as accurate as possible. when it comes to footwear, i want my fictional slave girls to wear heels, hobbled by chain or otherwise, how high should the heels be? I'm thinkig 4in to start, as in the beginning of training and move to six inch as they learn the art of walking in heels. however, i like and like to fantasize about women of all heights from petites to models who are five ft eleven or so. yet to me it 's unseemly that a slave should be taller than her Master. any ideas on the correct or alternate footwear?
ernestgreene

Re: footwear

Post by ernestgreene »

I love high heels, six inches being the measure as far as Im concerned. But in IR, if a girl is tall, I'll just keep her barefoot.
Boundsiera

Post by Boundsiera »

There are 7" heels out there that put the wearer on her tip-toes (similar to a ballerina), and even more extreme 8" ones.

As far as dealing with girls of taller stature...I'd agree with ernestgreene in saying keeping them barefoot is the way to go. Not allowing her to rise any further than a kneeling position, crawling around on all fours is another option for keeping her 'under the height limit'.

And though I do see where you're coming from in regards to making sure the Master is always taller than his slave, there is a bit of humility behind being dominated by a shorter person. Both speaking from experience and from some of the tales we've seen here on DF (Babysitter Horror Games & Private Property series). So long as the girl is properly bound & unable to get the upper hand on her shorter Dom, than there's no problem.
Rubberstrap

Post by Rubberstrap »

ernestgreene wrote:I love high heels, six inches being the measure as far as Im concerned. But in IR, if a girl is tall, I'll just keep her barefoot.
I agree with Ernest and Lord Tiberius. Though I enjoy high heels, the bitch should always be shorter then her Master/Dom/abductor. If that means flat boots or always on her knees, that is better than her next to the man but taller.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Ballet heels rock. We've got several styles in our collection. The locking ankle boots are great, but the original Abelman Trading Company lace-up patent oxfords are the real deal. No toe box of any kind, so standing them is simply out of the question.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

no, it doesnt turn me on. Like when the girl is bare feet.
Life is a party
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

like these shoes very much....

the imagination of forcing to wear footwear the simple way of walking is atoture for here, turns me on....

the only way to go on, is crawling in the dust of my feet
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

This is the argument that never ends - bare feet v. sexy shoes. It was going on back in the Eighties when I rigged bondage for HOM. W'd get heated letters from both camps all the time, so we finally started doing photo sets with the girl in shoes for the first half and barefoot for the second.

And we still get letters. Kinky people can be very insistent, as I'm sure forum members have noticed.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

lolll
Life is a party
Boundsiera

Post by Boundsiera »

Guilty as charged. :mrgreen: