New ideas for CAGRI

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
DarkPlayer

New ideas for CAGRI

Post by DarkPlayer »

Hi CAGRI,

as we talk about in your thread "White Feather" and as I see that your "Harem 2012" is going to be in part 8 (from 10) in a few week, I allow to remind you to our conversation:
DarkPlayer wrote:
... You like mind controlling too ? That’s great.

I love your two comics which included mind destroying in it, called “The Fall of the Falcon” (only at your own site) and near the same story published at dofantasy.com, called “The Fall of Scorpio”.

I hope you understand the meaning of my following scenario, because I’m a guy from Germany and understand English very well but can’t write it perfectly, not to say, It’s horrible.

Scenario:

I see a girl, a young scientist. She is working in a laboratory for nerve diseases, like Parkinson. She is very ambitious, her life is the research. She has sexy curves, but didn’t wear sexy clothes and is never dating guys. So she is – 24 now – and a virgin.

When she finds out here boss is cheating the government by embezzle research funds, she told him, that she will go to the police.
Her boss is very ashamed. He asked here not to go to the police before she know to what for he is embezzle the money, so he invites her to his private home to show her.

Arrived at his home, she saw a big private laboratory and her boss is explained to her, that is try to find solutions to delete diseases like cancer by making the cells forget the wrong informations.

He show to her by himself, he cut his arm with a knife and put to a machine. After ten seconds the wound isn’t there anymore, because he let the cells forget about it.

In the next scene he forced-injected a fluid in syringe in her arms and bound her on the machine.

When she is awoked, he told here, that he is beginning the final state of his researches.

It will takes some days, but with each day he will destroy the cells of her brain by replacing it by new cells. Better cells, but only cells for sexual needs….
So when he f@ck her for her first time, she is only feeling pain, but only seven days later she is a cum addicted toilet whore.
Any part of here body is sensitive like her cunt and it doesn’t matter which hole you f@ck… each holes make her come again and again.

She doesn’t know her name or a life before, she is only a cunt, who need cum, shit and piss to exist and only get satisfaction by sucking cocks, licking feets or assholes. And yes maybe some air between two cocks.

So… do you think, this could be a story drawing by you?

Greetz
DarkPlayer
As you told "I think it's worth a try... Please keep your ideas coming;)"
I allow myself to ask again....

It would be great, if your next one is the one from my mind, but anyway, maybe your next one yould be at least a mindcontrol one.

What do you think about it ?

With kindly regards
DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
DarkPlayer

Re: New ideas for CAGRI

Post by DarkPlayer »

It's a little bit difficult to get in contact with you....

On your site bdsmcagri.com the only way to get in contact is your yahoo group, but this group is spam flooded and I think not supported.

Here - in this forum - there is no way for private messading since month.

And in your blog is only to advertise your hot stuff, but not even allowed cooments.

SO, sorry for my persistence....
I only want to know if there is any chance to see a mindcontrolled or minddestroying one the next time ?

Thank you and go on wth your good work....

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
CAGRI

Re: New ideas for CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

noted your ideas down Darkplayer... There are some really good stuff i might use for the next comic season on my site... Thank you so much!