story post..

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
lordtiberius

story post..

Post by lordtiberius »

Don't even know if this is the spot on the forum to post fan fiction. This is obviously the intro to a much longer story and I would appreciate your feedback. I am dedicating this to Cagri , whose one particular panel of beautiful artwork inspired the story

2487 , We Need To Talk AKA Redhead's Reckoning

Head throbbing, ..still woozy.. hard to focus, like my thoughts are trying to push thier way through cotton candy.. towards light. no, no the light is from overhead large flourescent lights ....hurts to really open my eyes.
it's okay...gonna be okay just concentrate.
There's a thick padded thing in my mouth, tastes like shoe leather, the pad is attached to some sort of strap that is covering my mouth and buckled tightly in the back, forcing me to breathe hard through my nose..
the air is cold, heavy with the smell of perfume,something else fear ? like a girls locker room
now the rest of the body registers the cold, i feel panic beginning to bubble....
can't panic, .. remember your training.. breathe slowly, calm yourself, you were prepared for this. a lot is riding on you. steady yourself .
The cold air that's slamming into your right side, tells you that you've been almost stripped naked, the draft comes from a ventilation duct behind you to the upper right. it makes the shoulders ache. try and move them but your arms are pulled back and up? elbows jutting out, there was a reason for that, think. feel the metal tight against your wrists , your nails move against your back. something about these cuffs .
legs are free though.. you try to shift your weight, but you're wearing ....heels? four inch inch heels? takes some effort just to stand in place. just moving your foot on the floor it makes a dull tap like on concrete.
looking down at your foot and away from the bright lights confirms just how cold this warehouse?.. it is.. nipples are hard.
Sick bastards, enjoying this.. probably videotaping it , they videotape everything..
that's what they told you.. prepared you for.
with that your mind begins to accelerate, everything is coming back into focus, the peripheral data, the awareness that there are other women in the room, young women, at first it's just blurry images with inaudible sounds, then bit by bit the bare legs, the hands , manacled from behind, torn clothing , thong and bikni bottoms, and various lengths of hair mostly blonde and brunette fill out the picture. All of this horror is accompanied by their muffled whimpers and pleas
this sight, the entirety overwhelms you for a moment or two.. the panic of what happened is replaced by the panic of what will happen. you do you best to back away.. as you do, you get a full measure of this room you and these other women are in the back center of a very large room, walls are white, floor concrete grey, there is a door on your left and another on the left hand corner of the wall facing you...100 feet? away
that door is your objective..
and with that one thought , the mission comes back to you.
Thon

Re: story post..

Post by Thon »

In the "member zone", there's a "comic script submission" section where most people post thier stories. :idea:

And the intro builds up the interest, as it should I guess. Slightly confusing read, but that's point aint it.

I like first person narrative from the female submissive view. Not really interested in what the male perv thinks, much more interesting to read about how the female's experiences.
STeve

Re: story post..

Post by STeve »

Good start. I like a good novel and this one is intriguing...