Dark Vengeance 3

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
yaqwsx

Re: Dark Vengeance 3

Post by yaqwsx »

Very good comic from you, Fernando!

The twist at the end was something new (and unexpected) and the humiliating scenes excellent like always.

*Spoiler*
I don't know if I like the idea that the girls are now in some kind of brothel, but I'm sure you'll have some more ideas to abuse the girls in fantastic scenes :D !
*Spoiler*

Now I hope you work on Total Control 2 - with some new celebrities.
morewildfun

Post by morewildfun »

Hi Fernando,
I really love your work. Your ability to capture the innocent emotions of your subjects is fantastic.
The Dark Vengeance series is a master piece. I would love to see the girls starting to desire the abuse and ask to have sex with each other and beg to be fisted and willingly drink piss from their masters.

I look forward to your next installment.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

morewildfun wrote:Hi Fernando,
I really love your work. Your ability to capture the innocent emotions of your subjects is fantastic.
The Dark Vengeance series is a master piece. I would love to see the girls starting to desire the abuse and ask to have sex with each other and beg to be fisted and willingly drink piss from their masters.

I look forward to your next installment.
I like this. They're starting to orgasm without feeling ashamed; I would definitely like to see them beg to be f@cked.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I've been enjoying this twist in the story myself. Now that dad's joined up with the bad guys and the girls are starting to get off on what's happening to them. perhaps they'll end up gang bitches when it's all over.