Harem Horror Hell - Ruthless Training

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Aldranar

Harem Horror Hell - Ruthless Training

Post by Aldranar »

A comic this fine just deserves it's own topic ^^

The comic is just awesome! Predondo just keeps getting better and better at it! His drawings are top-notch and keep improving every single time. What I also appreciate a lot is that he uses the suggestions we give to make the next comic even better. Last harem comic (Uprising in West-Africa), I was complaining about the lack of MILF-action and lesbian gangbang that was promised in Traded.
Guess what's included now? :D A lot of MILF-action and lesbian gangbangs, WOOT!
Lesbian MILF humiliation, f@cking machines, gangbangs, also younger girls being abused, GIGGEDy :D

I'm going to enjoy it a lot more to watch all pages one by one and actually discover more about the story, so Predondo, a job well-done. I'll be sure to pass my suggestions for the next harem comic when I'm done with this one :D

Templeton used to be my #1 on this site, but since this harem series of yours, you're the new #1 for me here!
comicglutton

Re: Harem Horror Hell - Ruthless Training

Post by comicglutton »

There was a good balance of m/f, f/f action. Plenty of whipping too. I like that! :t
comicsuperfan

Post by comicsuperfan »

the best comic I read in months. thanks dofantay, keep on the good work!
logan222

Post by logan222 »

I loved it!

Personally, I'd prefer all the girls to be kept back at the harem for training than taken to a basement in the US as the trainers are very imaginative and cruel in their 'exercises'. Lots of customized toys and dungeons ready to go!

Just my preference, thought it was awesome though. Love Predondos girls boobs!
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

I agree that I would have rather had the girls in the harem, but still a phenomenal work.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

cigar4411 wrote:I agree that I would have rather had the girls in the harem, but still a phenomenal work.
Who knows, they might still return! (at least that's what I'm hoping for :D)