Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
valereck

Slasher

Post by valereck »

I did not see a thread for slasher, so I started one. Feel to move or rename this post as you see fit.

I really liked the way he drew the women in your comics. He gave them a sort of innocent wide eyed beauty. The faces and eyes are
really gorgeous.
This is not to say other things he does are not great, but that is what he does that is somewhat unique in these comics.
The use of the "ten rules" in "Enslaved.." was fantastic as well, the psychology of the moment is very important to me, and that set it very well.
I would say "Enslaved.." is far and way his best and the way he draws the ladies the best done in all of DOF.
TheDarkVisitor

Re: Slasher

Post by TheDarkVisitor »

Slasher makes his girls look like ones you could see on the street everyday. It's kinda chilling but at the same time? It's kinda erotic. Slasher did Enslaved Without A Cause and I was so excited to see a 50s based comic. I love BDSM comics in a particular timeframe, like the Mobster's Vendetta from Templeton. Anyways, that particular comic made me a big Slasher fan!
Mr.Farrier

Re: Slasher

Post by Mr.Farrier »

would love a sequel to missing sorority sisters, it was nicely poised with the mother turning up.