Moving the link to this forum higher on the main page

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Bitch Beater

Moving the link to this forum higher on the main page

Post by Bitch Beater »

Nuria, have you thought about moving the link to this forum higher on the main page? I know that there is a lot of stuff there, but I think that a more obvious link would draw more people to forum and generate better discussions and more posts, which is good for community (and good for business for you :D )
Bitch Beater

Re: Moving the link to this forum higher on the main page

Post by Bitch Beater »

Although, I do admit that on the comic list page, the forum link is very prominant, so I'm not sure why this forum isn't more popular than this. Erenisch's forum gets more traffic and it is only about one artist while this one has several artists to discuss and even talk with (or at least, they used to come by) Maybe we can figure out a way to pick it up again.
LOLord

Re: Moving the link to this forum higher on the main page

Post by LOLord »

- I think this forum is quite inactive.
- We really need more discussion and artist contact where author go and see how people like his work or not.
- People idea 'll help artists alot and make their next work improve better.
- If you want to sell some thing well, then you must use a super market. A market with many active people to buy stuff is super market. But buy stuff is not enough, they must discussion about stuff, which stuff good, which stuff best, etc... The discussion part here is quite unpopular.