If these situation were real...

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Bruce75

If these situation were real...

Post by Bruce75 »

I love the comics,of course,but we all know they are fantasy. But when I see how easily these girls/guys give into their captors,it really makes me wonder how a real life situation would play out. In the comics,these "slaves" are supposed to be weak willed and scared. That's how the creators wanted them(I'm guessing)and probably what makes it a turn on. Sometimes though, I think to myself,"Why dont they fight back?" Even if they risked death,it might be better than what they are going through at the time? Like,while they were going down on their captor,why not bite off his penis? Ouch! But it would sure teach him a lesson! lol
Suppose you were captured and forced to be a sex slave? Would you fight back,even if it meant death? Would you just give in and submit?
Ferres

Re: If these situation were real...

Post by Ferres »

I guess this doesn't apply to me. :roll:
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

I don't think anyone would give in as easily as you make it seem.
But the bad guys in these comics (and in real life as well) have enough ways to break you, without resorting to killing.
More than enough t@rturing mechanics to break someone's mind I'd say...
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Some of the DOF girls put up terrific fights, but the odds are always stacked so they lose. That's part of the way the game is set up.

Personally, as I've said before, I think it would be a more interesting game if they won occasionally, although after going through the usual ordeals of course.

And in real life, it does happen. Back where I come from, women tend to carry guns, tend to know how to use them and tend to do so.
trapper

Post by trapper »

I love the humiliation aspect of the stories and my favorite is when a woman is forced to humiliate herself, if you hold her family captive then you could force her to carry out many humiliating acts without 'breaking' her. I prefer when her spirit isn't broken but there is nothing she can do but obey whilst she plots and dreams of escape. Mrs. Bauer in Twins would be the prime candidate, rather than her enforced slavery I would like to see her shown her daughters in captivity, they are threatened with t@rture and r@pe unless the mother submits to humiliating situations. Both parties know that the girls will never be free but she must at least try and obey.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

To me, these stories are only enjoyable as a fantasy. Any real-life equivalent is by definition too grim and grotesque to be enjoyable.

But since most of the DF stories involve some sort of abduction, the sad reality is that in real-life, most of these stories would end up with the victim dead.
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

Come to think of it. I don't think I've made a lot of weak willed female characters at all. They may bend and submit to a superior force but they don't actually break. 8-)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I don't believe any of the girls in the comics are weak-willed. Just realists. They accept the hopelessness of their situation and are merely submitting because the alternative is too horrible to contemplate. They are trying to survive.. and appeasing their captors is all part of that. There is not one who would not try to escape if the opportunity arose.
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

Demosthenes wrote:To me, these stories are only enjoyable as a fantasy. Any real-life equivalent is by definition too grim and grotesque to be enjoyable.

But since most of the DF stories involve some sort of abduction, the sad reality is that in real-life, most of these stories would end up with the victim dead.
I agree,the stories featured are only enjoyable as a fantasy.

As my user name implies, everything I read stays only in my imagination.