Celestin's FATAL MISTAKE

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
ernestgreene

Re: Celestin's FATAL MISTAKE

Post by ernestgreene »

Agreed on gadgets, devices and machines.

Much prefer them to mutants.
Thon

Post by Thon »

ernestgreene wrote:The artwork is beautiful. The girl is super-hot. The narration is extremely well-written and much of the action is sizzling.

Then they bring on the mutant. Liked everything up to and after that part, but just can't get behind the babe-f@cked-by-ugly-monster thing.
ernestgreene wrote:To me, it's more of an esthetic question. These are fantasy situations in which I don't particularly identify with any of the characters or see them as stand-ins for me.

I just think putting a beautiful girl with an ugly guy makes the image less appealing overall, less erotic and more grotesque.

As I've said here before, bad guys can be just as menacing and cruel without being physically repugnant as well. Same thing with bad girls. I'd rather see a an evil-but-hot dominatrix do depraved things to a helpless victim than see the same girl tormented by some ugly creature I'd rather not look at under any circumstances.
ernestgreene wrote:Agreed on gadgets, devices and machines.

Much prefer them to mutants.
Once again Mr Greene puts words on my thoughts. I agree whole heartly.

Edit - and very hot clothes, fernando is da king on that
Last edited by Thon on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thon

Post by Thon »

Celestin wrote:
comicglutton wrote:A school story. Women in uniform! Fantastic! Nice work, Celestin :)
Yep! :) Thanks Comicglutton ;)
I would like that too :D
Thon

Post by Thon »

a bit off topic, but here goes

Regarding the ugly vs good looking perp debate.
For me this [my interest in BDSM, Dofantasy, etc..] is all about the girls and how they .. I guess suffers is the word I'm looking for. The males could very well be nondescript sketches for all I care, they are of little interest to me. I would much rather see the artists spend their vaulabe time on making the girls look über hot with sparkling eyes, wet horny lips, tight buts and great postures then put a detailed mustache on the guy f@cking her.

I really like storys told from the girls perspective because much of the suffering I like is in the humilation and degradation bits. And those are very hard to depict without having access to the girls thoughts and feelings.

As mentioned in posts made before me, forced sex/r@ape is a "mind game". Thus it can be vorse being misstreated by someone you'd fancy and/or trust. It's easier to vilify an ugly bastard, or gangster hoodlum, then the cute & nice boy nextdoor. Thus making the abuse from the nice guy much harder to cope with. In the mind. And that's what it all is about.

Regarding the ugly guy and monsters in the comics, it's like Mr Greene said, they are ugly, ugly things is never appealing to look at. For me it's the same with sc@t. It can well be refered to in the text as it can be very humiliating for the girl having to withstand it, but I don't whant to see the shit [litterary].
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Thon is very right. Despite what any poll says, ugly bastards are a turnoff for me.