Geoff Merrick

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
STeve

Re: Geoff Merrick

Post by STeve »

I'm working hard on Rebound right now, sorry about the slowness, that should improve, but this story is an epic, I'm currently working on image 57 and there are over a hundred more after that.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

A hundred more after that? Is there more to the story than what appeared in the Fansadox magazines?

Or is the last line still: "I always cry at weddings," said Agnes
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Your art for Rebound is very nice, keep it coming.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
STeve

Post by STeve »

Cossack; Yes, that is the last line, but I believe Geoff has fleshed out and extended some scenes, or maybe I'm just getting carried away and can't help but show as much as I can of the exquisite humiliation and suffering he so loves to put his victims through.

Casotto; thank you for your kind words. It is always nice to know that people like what I am doing. Those of us who don't draw comics get very little feedback from readers, so you made my day. Cheers.
felixsavaliearly

Post by felixsavaliearly »

Hi all. Does anybody know if it is possible to get the old tyler series from somewhere. I have read a few and would really like to get a hold of the whole series. Thnx.
huntrrz

Post by huntrrz »

Check eBay. Make sure you search the "Adult only" category.