DF artist's possible mainstream backgrounds?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Aldranar

Re: DF artist's possible mainstream backgrounds?

Post by Aldranar »

ROBERTS wrote:Now I do know that Nuria made the concious decision a few years ago to shift the main product of DoFantasy away from members sites and paper books, and make the #1 product the downloadable PDF comic. Is it that everyone prefers to wait until they get to cherry-pick their specific taste in pervert BDSM art now? Has this become a case of people not buying a monthly membership because they can buy a complete comic by itself now? Feel free to clarify this issue, I am very curious.
Because I don't like everything from every artist. It's nice to decide on what you can spend your money.
For example, I can get a monthly membership, but if nothing new comes out in that month that I like, it's sort of wasted money.
While now, I can choose what I want, when I want.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

The reason I subscribe to bdsmartwork, and have done for a number of years, is to access the works of Tim, Slasher, Kane, Innocencius, STeve and Roberts...all great artists...not to mention the free comic. :)
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

There are many great artists on BDSMartwork! Although not all make comix, their illustrations are thrilling nevertheless.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme