seeking for a comercial...a tv comercial... :P

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

seeking for a comercial...a tv comercial... :P

Post by ifob8 »

I know it'll sound kinda strange but...I'm seeking a comercial, on the net...It was shown at televison when I was a child...maybe 5 or 10 years ago...(damn, I should have downloaded on the net, at that time...)...

It shows a woman sat on a washingmachine, I think(or may sat on a counter...?) She is dressed with a little blouse or little shirt...blue, I think...She is very highly sexy...her shirt or blouse is partly untied and you can see her very super highly sexy stomach....She wears very short shorts...I think...and tiny black shoes......and she is with a man...The man holds a green bottle...probably a 7up, but I'm maybe mistaking....(grrr...cant remember... not 100% sure... could be another company of soft drinks...) The man will touch the bottom of the woman's back with the bottle and then she gonna have almost...(well, sorta...kinda...)...an orgasm!...lol. She is move her body in a very sensual way...you gonna see her stomach from different angles............. :P

There is a song surrounding the comercial, a very soft and sensual song.

Well, that's it...Its the only infos I can remember...Lol...when I was young, I remember I recorded on a tape...Since I had problems with the VCR, I recorded it manually when I saw the comercial passing. When I heard the song on the tv, I rushed in the living room to record it........LOL :P...I also had other stuff on that tape...............but later, I eventually trashed that tape............(grrrrrrrrrr...)

Well, if you guys could help me in any ways, that would be really appreciated... :) :P

This comercial...this woman...she just turn me on so much!...
Life is a party