Great Comics.

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
comicfan

Great Comics.

Post by comicfan »

Hey,

I have just read The Stables and Dark Vengeance before that and I really liked these. So I just wanted to let you know.

I don't know why this isn't bigger than it is.(in popularity) There are plenty of hentai sites with similar topics. Personally I don't really like these, the art is kind of childish. However, they do crank out a lot of these. Maybe the japanese just like this stuff more, lol. Only they like the childish version with weird shit like aliens, monsters and especially tentacles. I'm a bit envious of the popularity that that scene has though, really comics like the ones on dofantasy deserve to be just as popular. Yet, we have only one quality site and that is dofantasy. There are no other that come close in my opinion.

That only makes me appreciate what you guys/girls are doing more.
LoganX

Re: Great Comics.

Post by LoganX »

As I understand it, the tentacles in Japanese comics and anime originally came about due to the fact that they were not allowed to show penises (even drawn ones) so that was a way they found to work around the idea to show penetration. A loophole if you will.
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

I totally agree! Dofantasy is a very special publisher for the unique comix it puts out. As a fan of BDSM art I've seen a lot of it, but nothing touches the extremes of Dofantasy's artists. It's a higher level of BDSM art.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
MistyQ

Post by MistyQ »

I luv hentai :D I know the Japanese takes kawai (cuteness) and gore a little too far sometimes but they've done some very interesting manga. Artists like Hajime Taira have some pretty nasty-hot stuff but one needs to wait on the translations and that takes time.

Having said that, Dofantasy is in a category of its own. Roberts, Fernando, Templeton, Cagri - you rock my world! :D