The BSS

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

The BSS

Post by ifob8 »

The BSS...The Black Suit Swarm...this idea came across my mind quite a long time ago...It came to my mind as I tought to another scenarios for the 6th millions times, of how capturing and enslaving a girl (fantasms)I've been looking at for a few years.

So there is the idea:

Who are they:
When you are lusting at a man or at a woman and you know that you have no chances of being able to even go talk to this person, but you want this person badly anyways, who do you call?....The BLACK SUIT SWARM! A horde of about 50 men dress in black office suit and black melons hat carrying all a suitcase. Thanks to this agency, you'll never have any limits of who you'll be able to get in your bed and at your sexual service, for the rest of his/her life or yours.

What they do:
They capture the person of your choice and they can deliver him or her to you. Or you can simply go with them, and, they can capture the person, offer you a first f@ck, to try the person, to see if you like him or her. If you do, they will drive you to the safety of your home with your newly aquired slave. If you dont like the person, they'll inject a special liquid in her/his vains, making the person forget about...everything... :t

How they do it:
If you know the the person goes to wait for her/his bus at a certain time of the day, the BSS will get at the stop with the person. They will surround him/her so much that the person will be out of sight of anyone. In the bus, the action begins. The person, still surrounded, will be silenced (tape, chloroform ect.) then tied up and put in a bag or someting like that. The person will have been captured before having any time of crying for help! If you want to come with the BSS at the time of capture, do so and they will surround you and the person and let you the time to fully r@ape the person. (He or she having been silenced, concious or not...like puting a hand on a mouth... or simply make her or him smell chloroform...:t )

So, you seek help to be able to get a person for yourself, call BSS!

So, what do you think? .............But I know a horde of men dressed in black in a bus or at a corner of a street is not really discrete...that is for style...lol

Ill maybe post a little story to give you an exemple of the BSS'talents... :t :D
Life is a party