Sequels You'd Like to See

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Lostboy

Re: Sequels You'd Like to See

Post by Lostboy »

African Horror, Top models hell and Kitty hands Missing In Shanghai would be my first choices. Geoff Merrick - The Snatcher, Lesbi K Leih - Stripper, Fernando - Confiscated Twins.
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Another one I'd love to see is Ponygirl Horror Training, by Doval. The first volume is one of my favourites and the last page even promised to be continued... so continue :D
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I'm just done reading it...Deadly Platform was so freaking awesome! (lol, yeah, I know I've been writing it down everywhere in Dofantasy forum, lol...)

Well, yes, I think it would be so nice to get a sequel to that! With the same girl or not...Althought I loved that girl... :t :D :D But I must say that...is there someting more to say to this story? If there would not be any sequel, I think I would understand...However, I think that as long as there is imagination, there is...SEQUEL OR NEW CREATIONS! :mrgreen: So, Moffet, if you are feeling like doing it again, then go on! I'll support you!

...Plus...it was very sad we could not see the sex party, at the end... :roll: ... The issue stopped so abruplty...giving me so much the envy to continue to read... :roll: 8-)
Life is a party
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

I would have liked to see a sequel of Fernando's South of The Border, too bad it did not become as popular as dark vengeance to the point that it became a series (Dark vengeance 2 is my new favorite Fernando comic).