What's Cooking

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ifob8

Re: What's Cooking

Post by ifob8 »

Rud3b0y wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:56 pm
ifob8 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:09 pmMoffet is back ?!
Yep, and He's almost completed one comic. Hope to have him do more in the same series.
Wow!... He's resurrecting from the dead, just like that!... One of the original pilar artists from this site... and my fav artist.

Personally, my comic fantasms would be a sequel to Deadly Platform, Slave Den/Runaway Girl Series, or The Poachers... :p

Do you think he has more than just one project in mind, or do you think he just went back for this project, and will vanish for another 5 years, lol XD just curious.
Last edited by ifob8 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a party
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

ifob8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:35 am
Rud3b0y wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:56 pm
ifob8 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:09 pmMoffet is back ?!
Yep, and He's almost completed one comic. Hope to have him do more in the same series.
Wow!... He's resurrecting from the dead, just like that!... One of the original pilar artists from this site... and my fav artist.

Personally, my comic fantasms would a sequel to Deadly Platform, Slave Den/Runaway Girl Series, or The Poachers... :p

Do you think he has more than just one project in mind, or do you think he just went back for this project, and will vanish for another 5 years, lol XD just curious.
Funny, I have been working with him since 2016 on my comic, as a personal commission. He just did not have time to do work for DF due to personal reasons and went mainstream. He continued with my VOT commission doing chapters for vol 2, and 7 as he liked it and it fit in with him. He has come back to DF as VOT is now in the DF fold and he was happy to continue it. He mainly does the odd project. Check out Lorddestrox patreon as he has been doing a Paula peril comic for him for well over a year now. Going forward he will only want to do VOT......after that who knows, but for the time being he is back with a bang…..wait till you see what he has done for VOT2!
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Funny, I have been working with him since 2016 on my comic, as a personal commission. He just did not have time to do work for DF due to personal reasons and went mainstream. He continued with my VOT commission doing chapters for vol 2, and 7 as he liked it and it fit in with him. He has come back to DF as VOT is now in the DF fold and he was happy to continue it. He mainly does the odd project. Check out Lorddestrox patreon as he has been doing a Paula peril comic for him for well over a year now. Going forward he will only want to do VOT......after that who knows, but for the time being he is back with a bang…..wait till you see what he has done for VOT2!
[/quote]

Ah ok. Well as long as he does something he likes, well it's good. :) But when you say he went mainstream, do you know how we can follow him somewhere ? If you're allowed to answer (well I dont know perhaps he wishes not to be in the light too much).
Life is a party
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

ifob8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:27 pm Funny, I have been working with him since 2016 on my comic, as a personal commission. He just did not have time to do work for DF due to personal reasons and went mainstream. He continued with my VOT commission doing chapters for vol 2, and 7 as he liked it and it fit in with him. He has come back to DF as VOT is now in the DF fold and he was happy to continue it. He mainly does the odd project. Check out Lorddestrox patreon as he has been doing a Paula peril comic for him for well over a year now. Going forward he will only want to do VOT......after that who knows, but for the time being he is back with a bang…..wait till you see what he has done for VOT2!
Ah ok. Well as long as he does something he likes, well it's good. :) But when you say he went mainstream, do you know how we can follow him somewhere ? If you're allowed to answer (well I dont know perhaps he wishes not to be in the light too much).
[/quote]

Correct on your assumption. Most of the artists do not want to their mainstream work tied to BD art. So I don't even know.
ItsBobSaget21

Post by ItsBobSaget21 »

I’m very excited for both entries of Voyage of the Trader. I also can’t wait for the dorm room nightmare one that was mentioned before. Could we get an estimate for when everything will be released?
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

ItsBobSaget21 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:28 pm I’m very excited for both entries of Voyage of the Trader. I also can’t wait for the dorm room nightmare one that was mentioned before. Could we get an estimate for when everything will be released?
No word on Dormroom nightmare yet as Lesbi has been working hard. VOT02.1 by Moffett has just finished the pages just waiting for colours and text. VOT3.1 by Arieta is already completed but of course won't be released until VOT2.1 and 2.2 are out. Lots to be released this year.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

So Breakdown is out. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I wrote it. Next up Voyages of the Trader 2: College Entry.
ItsBobSaget21

Post by ItsBobSaget21 »

I just finished reading through breakdown. I thought it was really good. Will there be a sequel to it by any chance?
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

ItsBobSaget21 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:42 am I just finished reading through breakdown. I thought it was really good. Will there be a sequel to it by any chance?
It was originally a one shot, but I have been asked for a sequel for Missionary position and Breakdown. Missionary position was a tricky one but managed a short story as a sequel. I have an idea for Breakdown 2 but need to write it first, but so many ideas to do first. Will get to Breakdown 2 eventually.
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Hi Rud.

Enjoyed Voyager 1 a lot. Well written and the art was good too. Liked that the victim was was smart and strong willed. Maybe you could consider an older MILF type next!