GROUP X by CELESTIN & NAJ, released!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
100%
4 STAR ****
No votes
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 3

Bego

GROUP X by CELESTIN & NAJ, released!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

THIS EXCITING STORY AND WORK BETWEEN CELESTIN AND NAJ IS THE GREATEST AND HOTTEST ONE YET AND SHOWS THAT NOBODY ESCAPES FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE WICKED GROUP X! VICTORIA THOUGHT SHE’D MASTERMINDED HER FINAL ESCAPE, BUT IN THE END, WILL SHE FALL LIKE SO MANY OTHER HELPLESS, FEMALE SEX SLAVES? IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT BECOMES OF THESE TWO DAMSELS IN DISTRESS, YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS COMIC WHILE YOU CAN HERE EXCLUSIVELY AT DOFANTASY.COM! 
THIS STORY COMES WITH AN ALTERNATE ENDING AND A FINAL WORD FROM THE AUTHOR, NAJ!

41 FULL COLOR PAGES FOR ONLY 19.99€

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC6 ... nished.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in MARCH 2024

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: GROUP X by CELESTIN & NAJ, released!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I loved it. It was all better than I could have imagined. I felt so heard. Things I'd been asking for were all on full display. The outfits the hoods made a triumphant return. So many skills and lessons learned throughout the years have lead to this masterpiece. There were scenes that reminded me of the best of ATOCS & GX. I don't want to spoil anything but this comic wastes no time getting to the action. We know who everyone is and where the last comic ended. Mistress X comes in with a vengeance. This is the perfect swan song for one of DOf's greatest story tellers. Naj thank you for all the amazing stories throughout the years.

***Spoilers*****

Believe it or not I actually preferred the snuff ending. It made more sense narratively. Mistress X should follow through on a threat. She said she was going to hang those slaves and that's what I feel like that character would do. It made Vicky saving Emily more impact full. The kiss they share at the end was so sweet. I think Mistress X will have fun with her two pets for a long time and something tells me she is going to like being a slave to Mistress X, more than she will admit. To bad we didn't get to learn Vicky's slave name. I'm not completely against snuff. If it's used in a narrative way that makes sense I actually appreciate it. The club scene in ATOCS #1 is one of my favorite scenes. I really like Hannah from ATOCS but her death made sense. Chyou would do that. However if we open up on a random woman being r@ped and t@rtured and then gets there head chopped off with no context that gross.

It's hard to pick a favorite scene. This comic was perfectly paced. When Mistress X came through the door and the look of Terror on her face was pure visual story telling. I love how she immediately went back to being submissive immediatly. Referring to her intruder as mistress and even apologized for running away. Mistress X isn't physically violent with her slaves at least not as much as Lance. She psychological and I love it! My favorite part was when Mistress X and Emily were leaving the hotel room. The armed soldiers standing by the door intimidating the pedestrians. The way Mistress X pulls her along by the leash. The leash is such powerful visual of submission. Loved all the leash play in this. Emily is calling for help in broad daylight while the people ignore her. The way Mistress X just pulls her into the vehicle and they drive off like nothing happened. I'll be coming back for that scene a lot.

Naj

I'm sorry. I feel like I contributed a lot to the discourse that lead you to dread releasing comics. I never wanted that. I think you are an amazing story teller and I cherish your comics. I've matured a lot and met a lot of creative people and I have much more respect for the creative vision and process. I hope you find the spark of creativity again even if it's not on DOF. Though I will be the first one cheering on the forum if you decided to come back l.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Quite the contrary. Your feedback and praise has always been welcomed.
surrenderdorathy

Awwww, thanks Naj! :22

Also I'm a little confused. Is there going to be a part 2? The website says part 1.
Naj

Post by Naj »

There shouldn't be at least not one that I'm aware of. That's probably either a typo or a part of the sales copy I forgot to take out.
surrenderdorathy

I see. I was a great conclusion to an amazing story. Thank you Naj. Know you went out on a high note.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I sort of zoned out of following this story so this is one hell of a happy surprise!
Surrenderdorathy's praise and the preview art have me super excited.
I haven't gotten round to buying it (last time was a rather laborieus process with the credit card transaction continuously being flagged as suspect by my bank :x )
BUt i'll get that process started asap and give more feedback. Thanks Naj en Celestin!
qq2

Post by qq2 »

Naj, this one is absolutely fantastic. I love the way you integrated sex into the story, the way the predicament was integrated. It was an absolute piece of (albeit kinky) art. It makes me even sadder that you are leaving. On the otherwise I absolutely understand.

Finally thank you so much for the “friendly” ending. Story wise: To me it makes little sense to kill off merchandise and this way mistress X her absolute power is still absolutely clear. It also encourages Emily to keep in line in the future as there is a clear difference in outcomes.
That said for me the real thank you comes from the fact that this allows me to keep enjoying this issue without a nasty aftertaste. I advocated strongly for a non snuff ending and I know you weren’t as bothered by the concept as I was. The fact that you kept me , or those like me atleast, in the back of your head while crafting this means a lot to me.

Thankyou and I hope retiring from this line of work gives your the space and freedom you are looking for
surrenderdorathy

I'm glad you enjoyed it qq2. This is definitely a comic I will keep coming back to. Maybe we'll see these characters again someday. I'll be right there ready to jump back in.