GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
50%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
25%
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

Naj

Re: GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Post by Naj »

I hope Bego posts some previews soon. The images I got only had one cover, so I don't think there'll be a cover poll.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

@bego can you give us any insight in the expected release schedule for this one? Is it going to be a March thing or are we looking at further out?

Cheers
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Idk qq2 they insist on being radio Silent on this one. Have you read the latest KH comic? I'm curious what your thoughts on it are. It's definitely the best art KH has produced in my opinion.
Naj

Post by Naj »

I haven't gotten the word balloons for review, so I think we're looking further out, unfortunately.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

Re: Naj QQ, thanks for the clarification and expectation management

Re: surrenderdorathy I have not read the objection overruled 3. I liked 1 but for some reason, you know how finicky I can be, part 2 didn't work for me. I guess the interactions felt to shallow/short. How would you say number 3 plays out? are the predicaments creative? and are they given time to "breath"?
surrenderdorathy

O most definitely. This feels the meat that was missing from OO2's bones. In fact It overlaps with OO2 and KH other comic Red in Tooth and Claw. It's got a lot of great male/female sex scenes. We even see a lot more of Meat #1 and Meat #2 from the first comic.

****Spoiler*****

Though be warned there is a scene where it's implied that a slave was r@ped by a pack of dogs. It's not shown but you do see the aftermath. I feel I should mention that. It's definitely not my thing but it's so quick and it does serve a narrative purpose that it didn't really bother me.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I tried OO3 (1,5?)
It’s interesting and definitely has good scenes and I love the art
At the same time I feel like storywise there is something missing for me.
Mind you I have been sleeping poorly so it might just be I’m a cranky old man atm

But it tided me over until the next group X I guess
surrenderdorathy

Well if you were intrigued by it at all you might like Red in Tooth and Claw if Naj's comic still hasn't come out if you haven't already. I hope you find the satisfaction you're looking for my friend.
surrenderdorathy

We're going to get Fernando's next comic before Naj releases his next comic :lol: