OBJECTION OVERRULED: BETRAYAL by KITTYHAND, POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
86%
4 STAR ****
14%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 7

Bego

OBJECTION OVERRULED: BETRAYAL by KITTYHAND, POSTED!

Post by Bego »

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222
JULIA ROCHON WENT FROM HIGH POWERED LAWYER TO DESPERATE DAMSEL BEGGING FOR COCK AND CUM! BUT WHAT HAPPENED IN BETWEEN?

VICTOR POPOV HAS JUST PICKED UP A NEW COP CUNT CAUGHT WRITING TICKETS ON HIS EXPENSIVE CAR! SHE WILL HAVE TO BE TRAINED... BUT WHO IS DESPERATE ENOUGH TO WIN POPOV’S FAVOR?

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC6 ... ruled3.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in MARCH 2023

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: OBJECTION OVERRULED: BETRAYAL by KITTYHAND, POSTED!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I knew from the beginning I was probably going to really enjoy this one. I quite enjoy KHs other side story Jane's nightmare. It's nice to jump in a story where you already know all the characters and their situations and the author can just cut to the action. However calling this a mer side story is a huge disservice. This comic covers so much stuff in-between OO1 and OO2 they even intersect with each other. Scenes from Rit&C are also revisited I'll be it from Julia's perspective. KH waists absolutely no time in this one. Every page of every frame down to the strokes of the pen are ecstasy for the eyes. If you want a comic with a rich boy in his eyes wide shut harem this is it. The scene where Julia has to f@ck Sophie with the double sided strap-on is pure bliss. I'll just say I'll be revisiting this comic for a very long time. Maybe in a perfect world KH would release a super cut of Objection Overruled and Red in Tooth and Claw. Also highly recommend Jane's nightmare if you haven't already. These slaves get f@cked up and we get to enjoy every moment.

Thank you KH for making such a wonderful comic