VOYAGES OF THE TRADER vol1, POSTED! By ARIETA & RUD360Y

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
92%
4 STAR ****
8%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 12

Rud3b0y

Re: VOYAGES OF THE TRADER vol1, POSTED! By ARIETA & RUD360Y

Post by Rud3b0y »

imarabbit wrote:
> Rud3b0y wrote:
> > There definitely is more. Vol 2 on the way with another artist, returning from a
> long
> > break. A fan favourite shall we say. 8-)
> >
> > If you like more of the Trader now targeting college students, you are in for a
> > treat...
>
> I would not mind if a MILF is included in the slave package 8-)

Ha.....keep an eye out for Vol3 for the MILF.... :D
eldar

Post by eldar »

I so miss Mrs Bauer from The Twins comics.
The Gagmaster

Post by The Gagmaster »

The second I saw this released I bought it within seconds. As much as I loved your first venture..And especially the first part aka Mile High club, this may easily take over the game "merrick" seems to just dabble in anymore. Tight inescapable bondage, mouth filling gags, plugged, clamped, breath play, the list can go on and on.

I owned every VOT novel (4)Godletter has produced obviously with your help and storyline. I thought that was the greatest story and artwork combo...until now .

Arieta's talent brought this to life in a way I didn't think was possible...(again not a slight, I just thought Godletter did a bang up job on his) and damn was this sexy.......

This is the new "snatcher" series that is every bit as good as Merricks...possibly better.

I am a tad confused being I have Vol 1 -4 from that series.

I think this was kinda like parts of 1 and 2 ........and loved everything about it, including the small changes.

The coed one should be awesome and probably a combo of Vot 1,2 and 3

The milf one you mentioned have no clue about

And I wait with baited breath whenever you bring out Ben the gentleman to join the Trader on a epic prime hunt .

Again your story telling is second to none, and the artists you have chosen..starting with lesbi, and now arieta are mindblowing in execution. Simply put thank you for you time and talent! :234 :22
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

The Gagmaster wrote:
> The second I saw this released I bought it within seconds. As much as I
> loved your first venture..And especially the first part aka Mile High club,
> this may easily take over the game "merrick" seems to just dabble
> in anymore. Tight inescapable bondage, mouth filling gags, plugged,
> clamped, breath play, the list can go on and on.
>
> I owned every VOT novel (4)Godletter has produced obviously with your help
> and storyline. I thought that was the greatest story and artwork
> combo...until now .
>
> Arieta's talent brought this to life in a way I didn't think was
> possible...(again not a slight, I just thought Godletter did a bang up job
> on his) and damn was this sexy.......
>
> This is the new "snatcher" series that is every bit as good as
> Merricks...possibly better.
>
> I am a tad confused being I have Vol 1 -4 from that series.
>
> I think this was kinda like parts of 1 and 2 ........and loved everything
> about it, including the small changes.
>
> The coed one should be awesome and probably a combo of Vot 1,2 and 3
>
> The milf one you mentioned have no clue about
>
> And I wait with baited breath whenever you bring out Ben the gentleman to
> join the Trader on a epic prime hunt .
>
> Again your story telling is second to none, and the artists you have
> chosen..starting with lesbi, and now arieta are mindblowing in execution.
> Simply put thank you for you time and talent! :234 :22

Wow, thank you for that feedback. Glad you liked it and great to hear someone actually saw the precursor comics I did with Godletter. Shows there is not much of a gap between the Dofantasy fans and PIXIV fans LOL.

Actually, all the comics are based on novels I started writing back 6 years ago. The first was a commission piece I wanted an artist to do (A well-known artist). Sadly, the artists could not continue, but I enjoyed writing it so much I continued and fleshed out a world. With the encouragement of Geoff Merrick I just kept going and eventually found another artist to illustrate VOT01, and here it is.

14 novels and counting so far. VOT01 is basic in its set up as it was just a set of scenes to show hardcore BD and what flipped my switches, so there is not much of a narrative. But VOT2 beyond there are more fleshed out stories with characters.

Speaking of which let me clear up the confusion regarding Godletter. I wanted to commission him. He had very little to do with the stories, he simply drew what I planned on storyboards. The only thing was he was slow…very slow and took nearly a year with each comic. As other artists already were illustrating my 1st, 5th and 7th novels, I wanted to give him a simple one. Godletters VOT1-3 is actually VOT2, and a newer Dofantasy version is next up with Dofantasy, with a returning artist. Godletters VOT 4 which was recently released is the very start of my 3rd novel. Arieta will be doing VOT3 for Dofantasy….the MILF will be in VOT3, playing a step mom.

‘New SNATCHER’ damn man that is high praise and I could only hope it be a fraction of Merrick’s classics potency. A lot of VOT emulates his and Fernando’s work so thanks.

Again, thank you for the feedback. If you want to peak behind the curtain, send me a message on my DA page.

Oh, and the Gentleman will definitely be making his debut in VOT02…
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Loved it. You're really lucky you got a talented artist to draw your comic. My only real note is to request that we get to see where the girls end up after they get sold off, even if it's one frame of one page. Snatcher 2 is one of my favorite comics to go back to. That's just me though.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

surrenderdorathy wrote:
> Loved it. You're really lucky you got a talented artist to draw your comic.
> My only real note is to request that we get to see where the girls end up
> after they get sold off, even if it's one frame of one page. Snatcher 2 is
> one of my favorite comics to go back to. That's just me though.

Thanks dude, appreciate it. Arieta did a wonderful job, and always had a great attention to detail. A great artist to work with. Yes Snatcher 2 is an amazing comic and gad I pestered Geoff to return to that world. My hope is for more, but the guy had a busy 2022, so fingers crossed. I hear you on your preference to see where each damsel ends up. That is a very Merrick style and is great but can sometimes be a bit hit and miss for me, but regardless, just be patient regarding the end destination of the Trader’s merch, as that will be spoiling a plot point in the future……. hopefully the next volumes answer that question.
cadsuane

Post by cadsuane »

Great comics you have worked on. The total control and restraint is excellent. Really looking forward to seeing the next one. Hope it won’t be too much longer.
xdf2

Post by xdf2 »

Rud3b0y wrote:
> Wow, I wrote this story over 5 years ago and to see it published on here
> after all this time is amazing. Arieta out did himself with the art. Thanks
> to both Bego and Arieta. A call back to old school BD, with enough past
> dofantasy references to peak fans curiosity. Hope you guys enjoy it, and if
> you do there is way more to come if you like co-eds, and cheerleaders....
> :)

hi there. ive been hooked on Godletter's work, (even managed to get lucky to commission him for abit), and it was mostly because of the VOT series. and it's great to meet the person who actually came up with the story.

i'm a fan of geoffrey merrick and lesbi k leih's work as well. I guess I consider myself extremely lucky that a talented storyteller like yourself takes the effort to produce such great works for all of us to enjoy.

i'm looking forward to more of your stuff. thanks for existing lol.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

xdf2 wrote:
> hi there. ive been hooked on Godletter's work, (even managed to get lucky to
> commission him for abit), and it was mostly because of the VOT series. and it's great
> to meet the person who actually came up with the story.
>
> i'm a fan of geoffrey merrick and lesbi k leih's work as well. I guess I consider
> myself extremely lucky that a talented storyteller like yourself takes the effort to
> produce such great works for all of us to enjoy.
>
> i'm looking forward to more of your stuff. thanks for existing lol.

Thanks for the praise of the comic. Arieta did a great job. Glad you liked the stuff I did with Godletter. Love his style and although not the kind of stuff Dofantasy usually does I recommend anyone to check out his stuff. I’m actually very interested what commission you got Godletter to do. Problem with him is he takes so long.

I can’t say much but there is more to come, both VOT2 and 3 is currently in production with two artists, one being Arieta. If you want to know more hit me up on Deviant art and message me. If you are a fan of Merrick’s and Lesbi’s stuff you’ll like the series. So far, I have 14 novels completed of VOT and the plan is to hopefully have it all as a series on Dofantasy so watch this space and be patient. Oh, and I’m also working with Lesbi again (Interesting one off comic, and you’ll like it if you like co-eds).

Again, really want to know about the commission you did with GL, message me either on here or on DA messenger. Thanks

DA page: https://www.deviantart.com/rud360y