MILE HIGH CLUB by LESBI LEIH posted! Hot story by Rud3b0y!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
100%
4 STAR ****
No votes
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 7

Bego

MILE HIGH CLUB by LESBI LEIH posted! Hot story by Rud3b0y!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

FOUR GORGEOUS AIRLINE STEWARDESSES GET GRABBED WALKING OUT OF THE TERMINAL AND ARE SENT STRAIGHT INTO SADISTIC, SEXUAL SLAVERY!

HAUGHTY JOANNA IS THE QUEEN COCKTEASE EXTRAORDINAIRE! LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW THAT HER SLUTTY AND SASSY WAYS WILL COME BACK TO BITE HER WHEN THIS SET OF STEWARDESSES ARE SNATCHED!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44

You can find it at:
https://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC ... ghClub.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in NOVEMBER 2022

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
Rud3b0y

Re: MILE HIGH CLUB by LESBI LEIH posted! Hot story by Rud360

Post by Rud3b0y »

Thanks for Lesbi for the amazing art, she really elevated my carnal ideas.......hope you guys like it.
surrenderdorathy

Re: MILE HIGH CLUB by LESBI LEIH posted! Hot story by Rud3b0

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I'm sure this is a fine comic but can someone answer a few questions for me. I really like Hentai band horror orgy and Missying because I really like the slutty/cute outfits LKL puts them in. Does this comic have any of that because the previews just have them in their uniforms? Also do we see the girls get auctioned of and do we get a few panels of the at home with their new owners? It would really help me make a decision.

Also qq2 check out both of those comics I mentioned if you haven't yet. I think you'll really like them.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="surrenderdorathy"]I'm sure this is a fine comic but can someone answer a few questions for me. I really like Hentai band horror orgy and Missying because I really like the slutty/cute outfits LKL puts them in. Does this comic have any of that because the previews just have them in their uniforms? Also do we see the girls get auctioned of and do we get a few panels of the at home with their new owners? It would really help me make a decision.

Also qq2 check out both of those comics I mentioned if you haven't yet. I think you'll really like them.[/quote]

There are a fair few pages dedicated to the auction, and to how they are prepped after they are sold. Trust me the uniforms do not stay on for long. And the majority is how they are treated afer they are abducted.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Thank you. I'll check it out.
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

I liked it :) Maybe a bit too short... I prefer the regular 40+ pages comics.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="imarabbit"]I liked it :) Maybe a bit too short... I prefer the regular 40+ pages comics.[/quote]

Hi I actually intended for both Missionary position and Mile High club to be one comic called 'Abducted abroad' collection. That is why you probably felt it is too short. I understand Bego has released 'Abducted abroad' collection as both comics together which might be better value. Glad you liked it. More is to come from me. Hopefully my novels, and the comic of my first novel. Sneak peak my avatar is from the comic. If you like tight BD and plenty of muffle cries be sure to look out for it.
cadsuane

Post by cadsuane »

These were great. Mile High was especially excellent. One of the best on this site. Look forward to seeing your future work. Any idea of the likely ETA?
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="cadsuane"]These were great. Mile High was especially excellent. One of the best on this site. Look forward to seeing your future work. Any idea of the likely ETA?[/quote]
Thanks, glad it hit that spot. No ETA yet but in the pipeline. I'll update when I know more.