ARIETA

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
skarab

Re: ARIETA

Post by skarab »

leoma02134 wrote:People hardly know your works since you don't have your own comics published.
I think you should post more pics to promote yourself.
That also will show your ability to meet the deadline if working on actual comics. Maybe that will impress Bego or a writer who may wish to work with you.
You claim the drawing you showed in your last post took you 4 hours. That is way too long for that quality of the art.
https://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2015
pincus

Post by pincus »

Hi Arieta.
Any update on BAD LIEUTENANT 9 ?
Thx.
pincus

Post by pincus »

Again, hi ARIETA.
Since I have spent over 100 euros to buy your comics, now I expect to have an answer.
:x :?
Are you going to complete the story of BAD LIEUTENANT yes or no?
:?: :?: :?:
I ask you because I prefer to avoid wasting time behind a comic I haven't seen new images for too long.

Take care.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

pincus wrote:Again, hi ARIETA.
Since I have spent over 100 euros to buy your comics, now I expect to have an answer.
:x :?
Are you going to complete the story of BAD LIEUTENANT yes or no?
:?: :?: :?:
I ask you because I prefer to avoid wasting time behind a comic I haven't seen new images for too long.

Take care.

Hi there, pretty sure he does not frequent these forums and English is not his first language. I know he is doing many other projects at the moment. He might be. Probably best to direct the question to Robinja the writter.
pincus

Post by pincus »

Let me understand ? Isn't English translated by Google perfect? What a shame.
:shock:
The BAD LIEUTENANT saga has both a writer and a cartoonist, I think that each of them can give information on the timing of publication of the next issue of the comic or the early conclusion of the story.

For me it is enough to know if the story goes on and honestly it seems absurd that anyone who works on a comic does not communicate news (this forum seems excellent for this purpose) to his audience more than two years after the release of the last issue.

It seems to me a usual courtesy towards those who have bought the comic in recent years.

Take care.